• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL - Offseason, Draft & 2018/19 Season

He's supposedly put in a trade request ... It seems the culture has been created by TOmlin over the last 5 years ...
I'd offer him to the Raiders for the Cowboys 1st rounder - and then they have 2 1st rounders to draft two defensive studs and go on one last run with Big Ben.
Tomlin is the alpha and the omega. And he wants to be fucked off out of it.

Juju is a brilliant Wide Reciever but hes never been the number 1 guy.
I am not convinced about Washington yet and Switzer is dogshit.

Rodgers is ok. But James and Mcdonald were bang average this year....

I dunno. Brown going would leave us light as fuck.
We would have to sign early a WR and we need to fix the D.

Brown does this once in a while. Hes a fit then calms the fuck down again. Hes probably in league with Bell.
Pair of dickheads.

The top 6 highest paid quarterbacks all have something in common:
Stafford
Ryan
Rodgers
Garoppolo
Carr
Cousins

Nick Foles is a free agent in the off season. He SHOULD be hot property given the comeback hes staged

Hes better than Wentz
Yeah I said it.

Nick Foles is a free agent in the off season. He SHOULD be hot property given the comeback hes staged

Hes better than Wentz
Yeah I said it.

In terms of pure talent Wentz is the better player but Foles just seems to fit in better and makes the offence a different prospect.

It would be hilarious if they won it again with Foles, what do you then with Wentz ?

Bit harsh on Jimmy but its a valid point hahaha
Yeah its harsh on Jimmy, but it makes you wonder about locking up your franchise quarterback to a big money contract.

It might not be the best way to win in today's NFL

Aaron Rodgers: $33.5M
Matt Ryan: $30M
Kirk Cousins: $28M
Jimmy Garoppolo: $27.5M
Matthew Stafford: $27M
Derek Carr: $25M

Aaron Rodgers: $33.5M
Matt Ryan: $30M
Kirk Cousins: $28M
Jimmy Garoppolo: $27.5M
Matthew Stafford: $27M
Derek Carr: $25M
Yes but you said they have something in common.. which I thought may have referred to superbowl rings.

Bucs have hired Arians and Bowles as DC.
Love that move on their part. He's a guru with QBs, and I'd look at Winston really picking it up next year.

OC I could get. However straight to HC? His offenses ratings weren't that great at Texas were they?
No idea.

I've seen one college game ever, so I know nothing other than what I heard on podcasts.

The Texas Tech offense averaged 37.8 points in his 75 games as head coach. He helped Manziel turn Texas A&M into an offensive juggernaut, and then did the same at Texas Tech with Mahomes, Davis Webb, and Nic Shimonek.

No era was more prolific than Mahomes’ two years at the helm. Texas Tech averaged 45.1 points per game in 2015 and 43.7 points in 2016.

In 2018, true freshman Alan Bowman took over at quarterback for Texas Tech early in the season after junior McLane Carter suffered an ankle injury. Then Bowman suffered a collapsed lung and was replaced by sophomore Jeff Duffey. Despite those injuries, Texas Tech is still 26th in the offensive S&P+ ratings.

Kingsbury is getting a lot of love because he has worked with great quarterbacks on the college level. I believe he recruited and coached Mahommes at Texas Tech, and he also recruited Baker Mayfield to Tech initially, although he ended up transferring to Oklahoma. He was also Johnny Manziel's OC at Texas A&M.

He has virtually no NFL experience as a player or coach, and his overall record at Tech, which so far has been his only head coaching gig, was something like 35-40. So he is a very odd hire.

He fits much better at the college level imo, an ace recruiter and offensive mind. I realize the NFL is starting to adopt more of a fast-paced, college like spread, but it is still nothing like the sandbox style football employed in college, to much athleticism on defense.

No idea.

I've seen one college game ever, so I know nothing other than what I heard on podcasts.

Should try to take in more if you can. Nothing beats a good college game, the swings and excitement are awesome.

A good high school game is a lot of fun as well.

Back
Top Bottom