• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NFL - Offseason, Draft & 2018/19 Season

Gabriel signs for Bears
Jordy Nelson released by GB.

Robinson and Gabriel on the same day. Good day for a Bears fan.

IMG-20180313-WA0034.jpg

Steelers restructured Browns contract to free up cap room but I assumed that was for Bell. Didn't happen so I wonder if we are bringing in a free agent.

Any takers for Kaepernick?

Surely he will get a back up spot this year.
Lot of teams relying on veteran QBs
Steelers
Green Bay
Giants
Patriots
Saints

Nelson to Pats rumours make a lot of sense given the release of Amendola.

Personally I'd have likes a younger inside slot receiver.

FUCK ME - $9mill per year ... $9mill ... WOW

Losing Hitchens, Scandrick and maybe restructuring Fredrick and Martin's contracts. It would be possible to get Earl Thomas?
He wants to come and is such a fantastic player. Please for the love of God make it happen.

Losing Hitchens, Scandrick and maybe restructuring Fredrick and Martin's contracts. It would be possible to get Earl Thomas?
He wants to come and is such a fantastic player. Please for the love of God make it happen.

We need to re-sign Tank.
We cannot restructure Martin - he's getting his 5th year now - i.e. we need to sign an extension (front heavy assuming they have to give Dak his $$$ next year).
We need to be ready for some team to be ready to lose a 2nd to sign Irving, who I think is a fucking stud.

Earl Thomas - unless he's willing to take less money to come home (he's a Texas boy) - is unlikely to be a Cowboy.

Derwin James is my hope ... a trade up to 10-12 to get him.

We need to re-sign Tank.
We cannot restructure Martin - he's getting his 5th year now - i.e. we need to sign an extension (front heavy assuming they have to give Dak his $$$ next year).
We need to be ready for some team to be ready to lose a 2nd to sign Irving, who I think is a fucking stud.

Earl Thomas - unless he's willing to take less money to come home (he's a Texas boy) - is unlikely to be a Cowboy.

Derwin James is my hope ... a trade up to 10-12 to get him.

Yeah, I'd like to keep Irving. He showed a lot of promise last season.

Interesting that we were supposed to be in for Watkins but didnt want to match the salary

Yeah, I'd like to keep Irving. He showed a lot of promise last season.

Interesting that we were supposed to be in for Watkins but didnt want to match the salary

Yah - which means we wanted to get rid of Dez ... These contracts giving to Watkins and Robinson have fucked us because Dez knows someone will pay him if we cut him - so a paycut won't be possible.

Carlos Hyde to Browns.. That is huge huge..

Hyde and Barkley in the backfield. Browns going to be hot next year.

The 49ers are expected to sign Jerick McKinnon to a four-year deal, according to reports. The versatile back is slated to be the fourth-highest paid RB in the NFL after the deal gets done.

Solder to Giants..

The week has gone from bad to worse for me.

INSANE: Rapoport reported the Giants are giving Solder a four-year contract worth $62 million with $35 million guaranteed -- $15.5 million per season. The deal makes him the highest-paid offensive lineman in the NFL.

Some insane deals and wages being dished out. The Cowboys arent active but thats not a bad thing given some of these deals.

He's not great.
Considering we've lost 3 QBs , whether they're planning cousins with this guy backup, and maybe 3rd choice one from the draft. Trade includes draft pick for this year, while broncos get draft for 2019.

With decent protection in front of him, his numbers might pick up. If they can get back to 2016 form he could do a job

(Does that sound like I know what I'm talking about)

Back
Top Bottom