• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Norwich (H) FA Cup - Sun 14:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
McConnell* seems strong on both feet. Assist was with his left but most other passes on the right.

*One of my best mates is a McConnell btw, just need to add a wee ginger fella who knocks around Athens to the team and this team is taking a weird turn towards how my life looks.

McConnell needs to be wary of diving in, seems slightly too keen. One mistake and we could be down to 10.

Saw Laura Woods behind Klopp.

My brother in law has been going on for over a year that VVD has been involved with her for over a year. Literally never heard it anywhere else. No idea if either of them are married etc, but is that a load of bollocks or has anyone else heard that?

Saw Laura Woods behind Klopp.

My brother in law has been going on for over a year that VVD has been involved with her for over a year. Literally never heard it anywhere else. No idea if either of them are married etc, but is that a load of bollocks or has anyone else heard that?
No chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom