• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Norwich (H) FA Cup - Sun 14:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw Laura Woods behind Klopp.

My brother in law has been going on for over a year that VVD has been involved with her for over a year. Literally never heard it anywhere else. No idea if either of them are married etc, but is that a load of bollocks or has anyone else heard that?
Saw the same, i wouldn’t blame him

She’s the best of the new wave presenters. Like her style but she has any annoying habit of bobbing her head to emphasize a point

Saw Laura Woods behind Klopp.

My brother in law has been going on for over a year that VVD has been involved with her for over a year. Literally never heard it anywhere else. No idea if either of them are married etc, but is that a load of bollocks or has anyone else heard that?

Ni idea. Wiki says
Virgil met his wife Rike Nooitgedagt when he was 20 and they have been married since the summer of 2017.[185][186] The couple's first child was born 2014, they now have four children.[

fe06703e31d355bf.webp

She’s the best of the new wave presenters. Like her style but she has any annoying habit of bobbing her head to emphasize a point
Yeah was wondering why she was bouncing up and down while talking. Shouldn't one of her tv guys ask her to cut it out, it's distracting.

Jota starting the second half same as first. Great runs no pass

If the stanchion hadn't been in the way in that Norwich shot just now the steward on the goal-line would be going through the concussion protocol before being subbed off. It would have totally knocked him into next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom