• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

OFFICIAL - Rodgers Sacked !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2013-14 was great.. but we didn't nearly win the title...

Utter, utter shite, We started the 38th game of the season with a chance to end the day as champions. Kolo doesn't play the WBA striker in early in the season or Ming makes a better attempt at Citeh's winner in Maine Road that Xmas, and we'd have won the title. We did nearly win the league. No anti-Rodgers agenda can take that away.

Fair does JJ. Good info. I wouldn't be averse to Carlo of course. If we end up with Walter Mazzarri I'm going to abandon all hope

I'm hoping the Mazzarri connection was a smokescreen/an attempt to nudge Ancelotti into signing on the dotted/both.

Apparently FSG came to his house to tell him he'll be sacked, that's the right way I'm sure

I'm hoping the Mazzarri connection was a smokescreen/an attempt to nudge Ancelotti into signing on the dotted/both.

Honestly mate, I don't hunk I could facing going the game if that shit happens. It's hard enough dragging my fat arse there as it is lately.

So everything good is the players. Everything bad is Rodgers.
I hear ya.
Twat.
No need Oncy..
Not once have I called anyone a cunt or Twat..

You have your opinion I have mine.. I respect your opinion.. but I'm certainly not going to call you a Twat for it..

I know many more people who share a similar opinion to mine.

I did love 2013-14 season though. .

It was probably the best I felt as a Liverpool fan in years.. So I do thank him for that, most certainly..

About time too. Liverpool had started to play like some mid table team week in week out. Nothing speaks mid table like 10th place...

Yeah, at this stage your can really place alot of credibility on league position. 10th and 4 points off 2nd, in a league table where Crystal Palace and Leicester are CL contenders, while Chelsea are relegation fodder.

No need Oncy..
Not once have I called anyone a cunt or Twat..

You have your opinion I have mine.. I respect your opinion.. but I'm certainly not going to call you a Twat for it..

I know many more people who share a similar opinion to mine.

I did love 2013-14 season though. .

It was probably the best I felt as a Liverpool fan in years.. So I do thank him for that, most certainly..
Give a fuck. I think youre being a cunt. But whatever. I doubt you care.
I know I dont.

Sky Italia saying that Ancelotti is 100% not breaking his sabbatical this season.

Fjortoft who has some top sources in Germany is saying that it's definitely Klopp.

Given the definite predictions that have been made about both Ancelotti and Klopp, one set of tipsters is going to end up looking mighty silly over this.

At least I hope it'll be just the one set, and we do end up with one or the other manager.

Graeme Kelly ‏@GraemeKelly1 1m1 minute ago

FSG have listen to the fans apparently. #Klopp to change things internally. #LFC #CommiteeStay

Graeme Kelly ‏@GraemeKelly1 3m3 minutes ago
Sorry everyone. Something must have changed. #Klopp done! As @Jay_78_ & @Saki_LFC said! #LFC

Its not about league position as much as how the team's been playing lately. Our recent form has been dire.1 win in 6 in the league. Hardly the form of a team with aspirations of winning titles.

Given the definite predictions that have been made about both Ancelotti and Klopp, one set of tipsters is going to end up looking mighty silly over this.

At least I hope it'll be just the one set, and we do end up with one or the other manager.

Aye. Anyone other than them would be stupid

Graeme Kelly ‏@GraemeKelly1 1m1 minute ago

FSG have listen to the fans apparently. #Klopp to change things internally. #LFC #CommiteeStay

Graeme Kelly ‏@GraemeKelly1 3m3 minutes ago
Sorry everyone. Something must have changed. #Klopp done! As @Jay_78_ & @Saki_LFC said! #LFC

Well, he's been bang on the money so far. As you said, decent contacts 🙂

I think FSG will sell as well. I hope they will. I lost faith in them after this.

He should have been fired this summer. They chose to back him instead.

So this is just indecision and poor management.

They should fire themselves imo.

Sell sell sell

The only bastard about all this is that it will be another rebuilding period.
Who does the new manager want to keep and which players does he want to buy.
Its been such a strange season so far and we're so close to the top, that any form of stability would see us proper fight for 4th already this season.
As we should obviously.

Mark is forever the optimist.. he really does see things through Red Tinted Glasses..

Though I do get his point to a degree..

The league is somewhat off it's head at the moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom