• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other champions league games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahaha

That's all I came to say.

Roma next round please, no doubt UEFA will give us city.

I don't know which United cocksucker was doing the commentary, but I had to laugh when he said "Sevilla are IMPROBABLY leading 2-0."

What was improbable about that? Sevilla aren't Dagenham and Redbridge. :D

I did your right, it’s ace been proved wrong
Nah mate.
You were right in the first place.
Man U were total muck over the two legs.
They should have gone through comfortably on paper

My Thoughts:-

1) I really want to have a massive wank (looking at picture of VVD - but I am not gay).
2) I really enjoyed that.
3) In a sick kind of way - I feel like losing on Saturday so that they could get that result tonight was actually worth it.
4) Defensive stuff works - I still rate Jose highly but like Klopp he underestimates the technical ability of Seville.
5) I don't want them in the next round despite what SG, and Rio are saying at the moment - they play defensive, patient and are kind of Man City / Spurs lite - very dangerous team to go up against with experience in abundance playing knock-out European football. Fuck off SG, Rio - if Man United did attack them they could easily get into scoring positions - did they not see the games against us ? - game for the taking my arse.

6) I wonder how much that striker of theirs would cost plus that defender that was blocking and stopping everything. Also that ex-Stoke City player - he is good in front of the defense and very strong. That Argentinian kid also - he maybe the next Coutinho.

What did he say?

- "we have fa cup and league, and liverpool have CL, and league - that is football, also no difference in performance in first half on how his players played compared to how they played against liverpool on saturday"

Rashford with two goals against us and then plays like Danny Cadamarteri tonight. You couldnt make it up.

Fucking LOL though! Utd bombing out of the CL was most enjoyable.

Mou: "I've sat in this chair twice before, with Porto - Man Utd out, with Real Madrid - Man Utd out, so this is nothing new for this football club." #MUFC

So is he implying his tactics have knocked out Man Utd thrice. Fair enough!!!!!

What a loon

Ahh Lads! What a wonderful tonic. I've been bedridden with bronchitis for the last 5 days. This result has cheered me up no end. I'm heading to redcafe for an even bigger laugh.

P.S - Pogba! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom