• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other champions league games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rashford with two goals against us and then plays like Danny Cadamarteri tonight. You couldnt make it up.

Fucking LOL though! Utd bombing out of the CL was most enjoyable.
I know- I knew that Rashford wouldn't repeat that performance and probably won't all fucking season.

One of the many tasty posts on redcafe. Thoroughly enjoybale.

”feck off Jose, just feck off. This is all on you. Your gutless tactics in the first leg and again today have cost us and have no place at this club. You are finished as a top level manager, do the right thing tonight and admit defeat and feck off.”

Somehow many of the scum's youngsters managed to raise their games and score against us but soon fade away. Don't remember their names but I think Pepito who now plays for West Ham is one of them?

Last edited:
One of the many tasty posts on redcafe. Thoroughly enjoybale.

”feck off Jose, just feck off. This is all on you. Your gutless tactics in the first leg and again today have cost us and have no place at this club. You are finished as a top level manager, do the right thing tonight and admit defeat and feck off.”
It makes for great reading. There's 15 pages of post match and most of them are bleating on about how fucking shit they were. LOL

Last edited:
Rashford with two goals against us and then plays like Danny Cadamarteri tonight. You couldnt make it up.

Fucking LOL though! Utd bombing out of the CL was most enjoyable.

What are you talking about ? - he was their only decent player for most of that game. Only difference is that he was up against men who knew how to deal with shit like that rather than an 18/19 year old TAA type.

Why is Jose so focused on others and Liverpool after he lost today? Going mad?

Hahaha fucking great stuff. Despite them being above us and beating us (fairly big exceptions), it's great watching what he's doing to United.

I think Pogba is shit, but I've only really seen him these last two years. Is he actually this shit, or is it the Mourinho factor? He's doing the same to that greedy cunt Sanchez, if so.

Hahaha fucking great stuff. Despite them being above us and beating us (fairly big exceptions), it's great watching what he's doing to United.

I think Pogba is shit, but I've only really seen him these last two years. Is he actually this shit, or is it the Mourinho factor? He's doing the same to that greedy cunt Sanchez, if so.

Pogba is just another Balotelli. Style over substance. Shit but marketable cos he has whacky hairdoos.

Pogba is just another Balotelli. Style over substance. Shit but marketable cos he has whacky hairdoos.

Exactly this. He's the perfect YouTube/Fifa player. Does the odd flick and trick and people look at that rather than the other 89 minutes of lazy shite he serves up.

There's something extra sweet about these European nights when the Scum crashes out. I can't put my finger on why but it's always one of the highlights of the season.

The self-righteous sanctimonious scums are imploding all over social media.

Now they are claiming that other fans are goading them and being all immature, and that they've got no time to entertain such behaviour.

Oh, the irony. Carra suddenly seems like a hero in comparison.

But deep down, I just knew they would get humble pie smashed into their faces, especially the way they went mental after they've beaten us. I just didn't realize it would be so soon. LOL.

Now I just can't wait for us to finish the season above them. That would be hilariously epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom