• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this on the Bluemoon forum itself?
RedCafe - lots of fans of other clubs on there.

This was a pearler : I imagine there will be lots of City fans looking at the EasyJet refund T&Cs right now.

N.B. On Bluemoon they actually had a thread on how to get to Paris (BEFORE the return vs Madrid).

RedCafe - lots of fans of other clubs on there.

This was a pearler : I imagine there will be lots of City fans looking at the EasyJet refund T&Cs right now.

N.B. On Bluemoon they actually had a thread on how to get to Paris (BEFORE the return vs Madrid).
Loads of our fans did the same.
The fumers who booked are going to cancel with loads leaving it right up to the deadline so “the dippers have to pay through the nose to book it”

The fumers who booked are going to cancel with loads leaving it right up to the deadline so “the dippers have to pay through the nose to book it”
Or on the other hand, it means there will be some last minute deals to be had on flights to Paris.

Are the fumers expecting loads of Liverpool fans wanting to fly out of Manchester?

I'm really loving these Scum fan reaction videos. At this stage it almost feels bad, like laughing at the afflicted or something...

Almost :joyful:

Do United fans want us or City to win the league? Maybe depends on if they're local or not?

Pose the mirror question to yourself:

Liverpool FC has had it's tenth complete fuck-up of a season on the bounce and it's between the two hottest teams in Europe as to who wins the EPL;Everton or United.

You choose.

After considering that for a few minutes, then thank the Lord/Allah/Whomever that our owners hired Juergen Klopp

Going back on topic - there's a new thread on RC that questions how a team coming second last season and brought in Varane, Sancho and Ronaldo went to shit.

Well ... durrr!

Liverpool FC has had it's tenth complete fuck-up of a season on the bounce and it's between the two hottest teams in Europe as to who wins the EPL;Everton or United.

You choose.

After considering that for a few minutes, then thank the Lord/Allah/Whomever that our owners hired Juergen Klopp
I do thank Allah, and I believe after tonight that we will win the league and its all down to 3 players who we are blessed with...VVD, Alison, and Sadio. The first two provide stability, and whenever Sadio is at his best we win stuff and I am confident enough to say that I feel that Man City will lose the next two games which will turn the league into our hands on the last day, Allah/God willing.

You choose.

To be fair that's been pretty much our lives for the past 30 years. Utd fans need to chill

I cringed so hard at that guy with the american accent. It's like watching a 14 year old ranting and raving...

I would be horrified to find out she isn’t into S&M.

Both the Metallica album and kinkiness
Is this is the same metallica who said back in the day(around master of puppets era) that they would never be one of those bands that does an arty farty video or plays with an orchestra......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom