• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rent free..

Even Richard fucking Keys can see it.
What’s that Neanderthal said?

Google was my friend.

[article]
Guardiola recently claimed that ‘everybody supports Liverpool’,

It was a clear pop from the Spanish coach, but beIN SPORTS presenter Keys thinks that Klopp is driving his managerial counterpart ‘mad’.
“It’s a very difficult job to do post-match interviewer, no question,” said Keys. “Everybody is emotional.
“I think Klopp was reacting to what had happened (re comments about Conte and Spurs). He was disappointed and frustrated. It was a spur of the moment thing.
“Whereas Guardiola, when he had a little pop at Klopp and suggested that the nation are ‘all Liverpool fans’. That had been festering. He couldn’t wait to say it.
“Klopp lives rent-free in Guardiola’s head. He drives him mad.”
[/article]

I think Keys is more pissed off at being associated with us, than what Pep actually said. He's fumed about it a couple of times since.

Well I've been lurking around other teams forums just to see their reaction to the FA cup win. Well apparently Newcastle fans hate us and wanted Chelsea to win, so did West Ham and obviously Man U and Man C fans as well.
Arsenal fans wanted us to win which I kinda expected, but this post kinda irked me a little...

Tir Na Nog

Imagine Liverpool winning the quadruple after two 0-0 finals and the easiest CL run in history. Bigger asterisks than the COVID title.

-----
So the journey to the final doesn't count in the domestic cups, but apparently it does in the CL? We fucking beat their team over two legs in league cup to get to the final, we also we beat City to get to the FA cup final.
In the CL, we were in the group people beforehand called one of the most difficult groups in this year's CL and fucking demolished every team.
We knocked out Inter too.

Well I've been lurking around other teams forums just to see their reaction to the FA cup win. Well apparently Newcastle fans hate us and wanted Chelsea to win, so did West Ham and obviously Man U and Man C fans as well.
Arsenal fans wanted us to win which I kinda expected, but this post kinda irked me a little...

Tir Na Nog

Imagine Liverpool winning the quadruple after two 0-0 finals and the easiest CL run in history. Bigger asterisks than the COVID title.

-----
So the journey to the final doesn't count in the domestic cups, but apparently it does in the CL? We fucking beat their team over two legs in league cup to get to the final, we also we beat City to get to the FA cup final.
In the CL, we were in the group people beforehand called one of the most difficult groups in this year's CL and fucking demolished every team.
A few on the fume have put others in their place about it. Call for asterisks all you want but the record books show we won. Score doesn’t matter. Like xG. Corners. Possession blah blah blah.

Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen

City weren't so high and mighty when they won all those Champions League trophies on penal..... oh wait nevermind

They’re still fuming about the national anthem on the fume and descended into comments about how hard done they were don’t by in the 80s and don’t cry about it.

That’s because they have no backbone to stand up to what’s right. And suck on the teat of human rights abusers.

They’re still fuming about the national anthem on the fume and descended into comments about how hard done they were don’t by in the 80s and don’t cry about it.

That’s because they have no backbone to stand up to what’s right. And suck on the teat of human rights abusers.

When I watched the final, it sounded like all the booing was when the Chelsea team were being introduced then cheers for the Liverpool players - it sounded like the players were being booed and cheered not the Paedo’s nephew.

When I watched the final, it sounded like all the booing was when the Chelsea team were being introduced then cheers for the Liverpool players - it sounded like the players were being booed and cheered not the Paedo’s nephew.

There was massive booing for Abide with Me, when the paedo’s nephew was introduced and then for the National anthem

A bit unrelated but my older brother, now we're talking a Man U from the Robson days, just said that Man will be competing for the league next season. "The Ten Hag effect"

He's got some rebuild ahead of him. His best CBs are all either leaving or getting past it and his supposed main striker couldn't strike a match last season.

Oh dear how sad never mind. :vamp:

He's got some rebuild ahead of him. His best CBs are all either leaving or getting past it and his supposed main striker couldn't strike a match last season.

Oh dear how sad never mind. :vamp:
Yeah they are fucked. Azpilicueta, Rudiger (one of the best CBs in Europe) and Christiansen who refused to play on Sunday, all leaving. Any more?

Tir Na Nog

-----
Lol sure city over the last few years were getting some of easiest draws in domestic cups, we beat the Spanish league winners home and away, beat Italian league leaders (probably winners, need a draw from last game) home and away, Italian league winners away, lost 2nd leg at home but hit the post 3 times, also won Portuguese champions home and away

A few on the fume have put others in their place about it. Call for asterisks all you want but the record books show we won. Score doesn’t matter. Like xG. Corners. Possession blah blah blah.

Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen

Probably one of my favourite Connery lines. :cool:

True, but he's going to become steadily less able to do it, hopefully at quite a rapid rate given his age now. Besides, even if he confounds expectations in that respect Tuchel still has an entire central defence to rebuild around him.

Who wants some fume? Only 170 pages!!!!

Team released:

[article]That Liverpool side is very beatable. Just a shame it's Southampton.
[/article]
[article]I fancy Saints to get a draw now I've seen dippers line up.
[/article]
[article]None of that Dipper team picked tonight would get on our bench , if Southampton can't give that lot a game they are seriously shit and Big Ralf is a fraud , come on Saints f*ck the Dippers premier league season up.
[/article]
[article]Why are southampton putting out a second string? Theyve had 10 days off?
[/article]
[article]That team has just got my hopes up that Southampton will get something.
[/article]
[article]

Klopp the bottlejob...[/article]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom