• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only read blue moon for short periods before it gets to me, for example:

They have a culture of winning at all costs,diving knowing there is no comeback
They rotate dirty tackles so no-one get booked or sent off
They brick coaches
Don't clear snow
Etc etc
It's the same culture the rags had and still have
As pep said this week,no-one has given us anything,we have had to do it all on our own,fair and fucking square

I can only read blue moon for short periods before it gets to me, for example:
Hahahahaha.

"No one has given us anything, we've done it fair & square."

Except blag overpaying 'sponsorship deals' from their owners companies that paid for 1 billion pounds worth of players, all whilst breaking ffp rules....

So, they were given their entire squad, & it is utterly unfair.

Last edited:
Hahahahaha.

Except blag overpaying 'sponsorship deals' from their owners companies that paid for 1 billion pounds worth of players, all whilst breaking ffp rules....

So, they were given your entire squad, & it is utterly unfair.

Yup and fouling to break up play has been a long-standing criticism of their side, especially with Fernandinho. It’s all bollocks on that forum, it must be manned by irate teenagers.

Bluefume still continues to fume, I've left out the ones that are just offensive & don't say anything else....

It doesn’t how shit they are if the The Prem & officials win for them

Need to get 6 points head to head against 15 men/var etc

I hate their style of play. They remind me of some of the United sides under Ferguson.

We are the superior side but I fear they’re finally going to capture the elusive PL title this season.

The only way one of ours gets that decision, is if he gets shot. Though it would probably get overturned, for the bullet being offside.

The general consensus will be that the Dippers name is on the title , but i have totally different view , the luck and decisions simply cannot continue over 38 games , they have never proved that they can put a 38 game title winning season together. We have proved a few times that we have the ability and mentality , and we do not rely on luck , we have a playing level that rarely drops , Norwich being the only example this season. The Dippers are at 100mph at the moment but with four competitions and another Glamour Cup there going to run out of fuel , perhaps the Dipshits should contact our owner he's got loads of it :)

We are the Spartans (no not Blyth Spartans you at the back) we will overcome almost insurmountable odds;- the Premier League, the FA, the referees, the media -and we will win the league.

They don’t need luck, they have the Prem, FA,Uefa and pigmol making the decisions for them so it has nothing to do with luck, it’s called cheating.
Our owners need to concentrate on finding out the cheating cünts and follow the money as it will be there somewhere. The dippers got away with not looking after their own at a certain Yorkshire ground and managed to get to the last 2 finals of CL very dubiously and now the yanks have decided to join the party they are in it to win at all costs, it would not surprise me if our ground and training facilities get nuked at some point, and you just know that Bernardo is getting bannned long enough to miss the game at their sh1thole.
I feel that I am very close to sacking football, VAR is the final straw after we all expected it to be advantageous for the Blues when it has actually been brought in (to the Prem at least) to manipulate results and make it look like the ref is always right.
Seen my arse with that today.

Puts a hell of a lot of pressure on us. We just need to stick as close as possible.

As @karen7 said, JT, there is a substantial difference between how they usually win these tights games and how we have had to do so in the past.
We earn the points; they usually are given them.

Cheating ****s

God but if I have to read a match report that says “Liverpool were not at their fluent best, BUT…" one more time, I'm going to top myself or something…

Still in our hands

Cheats aided by cheats without any consequences. I'll believe it is not corrupt when they have last minute winners ruled out in games where it is important and not a dead rubber.

Aside from playing us there are not many teams who are going to take points off them. At home none, away maybe West Ham, Palace and Leicester may have a sniff, I don't see many more. If the magic juice wears off and one of their key players get injured they nay have a wobble but it hasn't happened in two seasons.

Nice to have a bit of positive attitude, but they’ve been just as good as us over the last season and a bit. They finished second with 96 points last season, which in majority of seasons is a title winning amount of points. I can see them getting high 90’s again this season so it’s up to us to try match them. Getting 95+ points for a third season running would be incredible from us. Just the way it’s panning out at the minute reminds me of the 17/18 season when City just kept winning, last minute winners, not playing great and still getting three points. We’re all hoping for them to burn out but it could actually be us that does that after performing at this level for three seasons.

You taking the fucking piss?? It’s a blatant dive, if they’d got away with it last year I’d accept it, this year with VAR no chance, today proved how fucking bent it is. We’re going to have to win every game this season to be able to win it now because they’re getting every game handed to them.

I thought these goal keeping errors and 90+ min pens would not carry over to this season!! Looks like I'm wrong, they're desperate for liverpool to win the title and looks like they're going to keep helping them along until they do!

4 point delta already given to the scousers by last minute VAR decisions, it's a joke, and stinks to high heaven.

Without that gap would be 4 points with us having a game in hand.

We will need to beat them twice I think to win the league. But in the best ever points tally of 100 points in the history of the league we still dropped 14 points. I just cant see the scousers beating that, however, it still doesn't leave us very much margin for error given we have 8 points to close.

It has nothing to do with the Dippers winning the league , the issue is the Premier league do not want us to win it three times on the bounce , its Ok for the Rags to do it , its money in the coffers and good for the product , but when the upstarts begin to dominate then it has to be stopped. The Dippers fit the profile for the Premier league , millions of plastic fans and commercial revenue , the penalty decision against Leicester could so easily have been overturned but it was never going to happen. Now i am off to the Brexit thread , ive got a theory :)

I think you’ll find it’s the billions placed on the Dippers in Far East getting syndicates - that’ll decide this years title.

They’re not gonna be allowed to lose a game this season.
The only way our dominance of the last two years can be superseded and wiped from the collective memory is for them to win it with an ‘Invincibles’ season. That is exactly what’s being enabled.

Congratulations littlewoods. You were always goung to helped to the title, that was obvious by the way you were assited in keeping pace with us last season, but even you must be embarrassed by what's going on.

Hahahahaha.

So, they were given their entire squad, & it is utterly unfair.

I love football fans.

My father in law owns an actual proper samurai sword. Two new (relatively speaking) ones, yet made to authentic standards in Japan, both of which cost more than the average new small car.

He also owns four authentic Samurai swords, one in brilliant condition, three of them with some cracks, & Samurai armour, which he has restored.

He studied Tae Kwon Do in Japan for years to get his black belt & started collecting there.

I won't call him a fucking meff, cos he'd batter me without breaking a sweat.

He doesn't have any displayed above a fireplace or door, he used to have them in his training room/dojo in their old house, but doesn't have one anymore cos they moved, so they're in his loft.

Please don't tell your father in law I said this, but Taekwando is from Korea....

Ha, yes. Could have studied judo, aikido, jujitsu, karate, etc. A different experience in authentic dojo’s.
But could have just continued studying taekwondo in the UK and would have made no difference :D
Aikido. That's the one, I think. He's does taekwondo now but unsure what level he's at. Just know he took years & years to get his black belt, & did quite a bit of it in Japan.

Also used to do wrestling & still does Muay Thai, taught mma a while back but stopped, but is doing so again soon after his mate has begged to come back, teaches my eldest Muay Thai.

Last edited:
I found a sane one on bluefume! The others aren't pleased though, obv....

What's going to come out? That they fixed matches not to win a title in 30 years ffs lol. PL Refs are crap, there's no big conspiracy it's just that simple. Sounds worse than RAWK on here nowadays, suspect half the people here are trolls and not even City fans.

Keep your hair on it’s an opinion. On form do you think they are 5 points better than us so far this season? If PL refs are crap and not bent how come we never get decisions in our favour? Just unlucky?

I don’t believe it’s coincidence that they get so much help from refs and opposition keepers. And I’ve been a City fan for 50 years, just because you think I’m wrong doesn’t make me a troll.

We must have a game tomorrow..

Raheem Sterling's defence of Bernardo Silva last weekend, went down badly with a number of black Premier League players, who felt let down by the Manchester City forward's description of the controversial post as not racist. [@MailSport]

Kick It Out share their frustrations but have sympathy for Sterling's position given his relationship with player and manager, and the fact he was speaking about a nuanced subject on live television immediately after City's 3-1 win at Everton. [@MailSport]

How the f*** can Raz be accused of letting down black players when he did more in one single tweet than kick it out has managed in it’s entire existence? The lad has more bollox than you, me and 99% of the population of this shitty little country which thinks it’s leading the way in tackling racism. Ah yes the self righteous United Kingdom looking down it’s nose at everyone else, that superior attitude that is inbred in our identity as a nation but is also at the very heart of racism itself.

If he's asked about any of this tomorrow I hope he says, "Go fuck yourself, you white ****".

Kick It Out are a total sham politically motivated organisation.

Aaaaahhhhahahahahahaaaaa I hope Suarez is watching and unable to resist stepping in with an unluckeeeee tweet.

A 50 year old City fan is unlikely to be so upset about being second in the table a little bit early in the season.

He must be so used to far worse situations than this.

That's probably a teenager..

A 50 year old City fan is unlikely to be so upset about being second in the table a little bit early in the season.

He must be so used to far worse situations than this.

That's probably a teenager..

In the days Manchester City were struggling, their supporters were good-humoured and likeable. On one occasion when their team was being battered at Anfield, they sang "We're shit, and we know we are!"

In the days Manchester City were struggling, their supporters were good-humoured and likeable. On one occasion when their team was being battered at Anfield, they sang "We're shit, and we know we are!"
I too remember when there were decent, likeable Man City fans. I even have this vague memory of a fairly large supporter's club thing where Liverpool and City fans would get together each time they played...year on year...celebrating their mutual hatred for Utd. I want to believe there is a generational cut off with wisened old heads being shook in despair at their financially entitled youth, but in my experience, almost to a man, the City fans I have known, changed over night. I think of them all now, as The Beverly Hillbillies - oil might have made them rich enough to feed at the big table, but they will never have the respect they crave.

It must be a modern thing. I've only been to Liverpool vs City once and was in Anny Road near their fans and they seemed really sound. Had a big Hillsborough banner to as it was April. That was only 5-6 years ago. Seems like they've picked up a lot of entitled plastic fans over the last few years.

Job done for Pawson today.

We were very very poor dont get me wrong.

But this all stems from the "tactical fouling" shite from Neville.. now, we foul and the refs got an instant yellow in his hand.

Today was proof. He only began booking Wolves players at the end to even it up more.

Its bent as fuck and today performance from the ref was proof.

Ahahahahah of course, it's because they're not allowed to foul anymore.

Bluefume still continues to fume, I've left out the ones that are just offensive & don't say anything else....

It doesn’t how shit they are if the The Prem & officials win for them

Need to get 6 points head to head against 15 men/var etc

I hate their style of play. They remind me of some of the United sides under Ferguson.

We are the superior side but I fear they’re finally going to capture the elusive PL title this season.

The only way one of ours gets that decision, is if he gets shot. Though it would probably get overturned, for the bullet being offside.

The general consensus will be that the Dippers name is on the title , but i have totally different view , the luck and decisions simply cannot continue over 38 games , they have never proved that they can put a 38 game title winning season together. We have proved a few times that we have the ability and mentality , and we do not rely on luck , we have a playing level that rarely drops , Norwich being the only example this season. The Dippers are at 100mph at the moment but with four competitions and another Glamour Cup there going to run out of fuel , perhaps the Dipshits should contact our owner he's got loads of it :)

We are the Spartans (no not Blyth Spartans you at the back) we will overcome almost insurmountable odds;- the Premier League, the FA, the referees, the media -and we will win the league.

They don’t need luck, they have the Prem, FA,Uefa and pigmol making the decisions for them so it has nothing to do with luck, it’s called cheating.
Our owners need to concentrate on finding out the cheating cünts and follow the money as it will be there somewhere. The dippers got away with not looking after their own at a certain Yorkshire ground and managed to get to the last 2 finals of CL very dubiously and now the yanks have decided to join the party they are in it to win at all costs, it would not surprise me if our ground and training facilities get nuked at some point, and you just know that Bernardo is getting bannned long enough to miss the game at their sh1thole.
I feel that I am very close to sacking football, VAR is the final straw after we all expected it to be advantageous for the Blues when it has actually been brought in (to the Prem at least) to manipulate results and make it look like the ref is always right.
Seen my arse with that today.

Puts a hell of a lot of pressure on us. We just need to stick as close as possible.

As @karen7 said, JT, there is a substantial difference between how they usually win these tights games and how we have had to do so in the past.
We earn the points; they usually are given them.

Cheating ****s

God but if I have to read a match report that says “Liverpool were not at their fluent best, BUT…" one more time, I'm going to top myself or something…

Still in our hands

Cheats aided by cheats without any consequences. I'll believe it is not corrupt when they have last minute winners ruled out in games where it is important and not a dead rubber.

Aside from playing us there are not many teams who are going to take points off them. At home none, away maybe West Ham, Palace and Leicester may have a sniff, I don't see many more. If the magic juice wears off and one of their key players get injured they nay have a wobble but it hasn't happened in two seasons.

Nice to have a bit of positive attitude, but they’ve been just as good as us over the last season and a bit. They finished second with 96 points last season, which in majority of seasons is a title winning amount of points. I can see them getting high 90’s again this season so it’s up to us to try match them. Getting 95+ points for a third season running would be incredible from us. Just the way it’s panning out at the minute reminds me of the 17/18 season when City just kept winning, last minute winners, not playing great and still getting three points. We’re all hoping for them to burn out but it could actually be us that does that after performing at this level for three seasons.

You taking the fucking piss?? It’s a blatant dive, if they’d got away with it last year I’d accept it, this year with VAR no chance, today proved how fucking bent it is. We’re going to have to win every game this season to be able to win it now because they’re getting every game handed to them.

I thought these goal keeping errors and 90+ min pens would not carry over to this season!! Looks like I'm wrong, they're desperate for liverpool to win the title and looks like they're going to keep helping them along until they do!

4 point delta already given to the scousers by last minute VAR decisions, it's a joke, and stinks to high heaven.

Without that gap would be 4 points with us having a game in hand.

We will need to beat them twice I think to win the league. But in the best ever points tally of 100 points in the history of the league we still dropped 14 points. I just cant see the scousers beating that, however, it still doesn't leave us very much margin for error given we have 8 points to close.

It has nothing to do with the Dippers winning the league , the issue is the Premier league do not want us to win it three times on the bounce , its Ok for the Rags to do it , its money in the coffers and good for the product , but when the upstarts begin to dominate then it has to be stopped. The Dippers fit the profile for the Premier league , millions of plastic fans and commercial revenue , the penalty decision against Leicester could so easily have been overturned but it was never going to happen. Now i am off to the Brexit thread , ive got a theory :)

I think you’ll find it’s the billions placed on the Dippers in Far East getting syndicates - that’ll decide this years title.

They’re not gonna be allowed to lose a game this season.
The only way our dominance of the last two years can be superseded and wiped from the collective memory is for them to win it with an ‘Invincibles’ season. That is exactly what’s being enabled.

Congratulations littlewoods. You were always goung to helped to the title, that was obvious by the way you were assited in keeping pace with us last season, but even you must be embarrassed by what's going on.

This amount of effort for our enjoyment? You deserve a like mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom