• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, after reading Bluemoon and Fighting Cock this season, the horde at Redcafe don't seem that bad.

Most are honest enough to admit they just hate us because we are their closest rivals and have more European Cups than them.

The Blues on the other hand are completely deluded racist fools who think UEFA is out to get them...

From the bell ends at joe.co.uk

[article]
Picture the scene.
A beaming and drained Gary Lineker turns from his studio guests to face the camera. He and they have just been watching a replay of Steven Gerrard losing his shit at Mo Salah's winning goal. The Rangers manager is so spent with joy that his eyebrows have long since disappeared off his narrow forehead. Rio Ferdinand is panto-annoyed but magnanimous and gushing about an 'truly epic' achievement at the NSC Olimpiyskiy Stadium.

Lineker makes a quip about Liver birds, chicken Kievs, and filleting Real. He signs off by saying something about how Liverpool fans have been waiting for this feeling to come, then winks and bids goodnight. Cue montage. The twangy low-fi strains of Blur's Tender start up with slo-mo footage of Liverpool fans walking towards the stadium, before the anthemic beat kicks in. Images of Klopp holding aloft the European Cup coincide with the line 'Love's the greatest thing.'

The next morning's papers and your timeline are saturated with the wall-to-wall coverage of Liverpool's Champions League victory. Images of Firmino biting down on his winners medal with unfathomably white teeth make sharp contrast to Ronaldo's exasperated and contorted face. 'My hero, my mate' descriptions accompany a widely shared picture of a hands-in-pockets Jurgen Klopp, drinking in the moment alone on the pitch; looking into the middle-distance like a happy drunk.

Po-faced journalists, who normally waste no chance to reprimand football fans for their raucous behaviour and *gasp* use of flares, suddenly put their sanctimony and pearl-clutching to one side to wax lyrical about the atmosphere and frantically search Getty Images for plumes of red smoke. They gush about what this could mean for Liverpool as a 'genuine footballing superpower' once more, whilst quietly deleting their alternative pieces about how Klopp has a cup final problem.

The Liverpool squad return home to a rousing - and live-televised - welcome. Sky Sports News spend forty minutes just staring at airport tarmac. Their reporter-on-the-spot interviews the only type of football fan who takes part in Sky Sports interviews, wearing official club merchandise from head-to-toe and needing little prompting to give a shockingly bad solo rendition of the Salah song to camera, whilst a mortified child tries to shuffle out of shot.

Gleeful Scousers start using more than one hand to display their European Cup haul, with an open palm and either thumb or middle-finger, depending on who it is directed to. Fan forums are filled with Lord of the Rings based photoshops, flowery 12 stanza poems, and faux Shakespearean essay posts. And then there's the flags. Poems on flags. Neo-Soviet styled manager faces on flags. Beatles based flags - the 'Fab Six'. And the class My bird - 'My bird's got a boss set of jugs' - flags.

Depending on your personal allegiances, this all sounds either dreamlike or nightmarish.

I'll level with you, as a Manchester United supporter it is absolutely the latter. Not justbecause of skewed bias and unashamed pettiness, but because no one revels in their own glory quite like Liverpool fans. They wrap themselves up in their own mythology like it was a glittery sari. It's irrational and immature to lump a whole set of people into one archetype, but I'll do it anyway. It's gonna be unbearable. Fucking Liverpool fans are gonna be unbearable. And they know it.

It was all so obvious as soon as they beat Manchester City 3-0 at Anfield. Some United fans celebrated blue implosion, but they didn't see the bigger picture. Quite apart from the fact that Liverpool are - and always should be - the realenemy, it was all leading to ultimate Scouse victory. There were self-assuring excuses and caveats we could use for City winning the thing, but for Liverpool they don't exist. Less money, 'proper' football club, great football - it's all so sickening.

Liverpool Football Club - *six* times European Cup winners. Good or bad, get used to it, because it's going to happen. Wake me up in September.
[/article]

Is that by the NoorUdDeen guy?
I like it and he's spot on, I've felt like he's always had a begrudging respect for LFC, so he should. We have spend less money, we are a proper club playing great football. I hope he is correct in that we will win the thing.

He is BlueFume distilled. They're all like that. And hardly any of them can spell.

I've done a lot of looking round the internets for proper moaning twats, simply to make myself feel a bit better about myself... but there is no thicker bunch than those who post there. They make average Redcafe and RAWK posts look like phd theses.

This would be an opportune moment to remind myself that some of my posts used to make PhD theses look like Redcafe and RAWK posts.

Look at the semi final not even the best teams in Europe . It’s the European FA cup . It’s a knockout cup not a league . Far better in the 70s 80s when just the champions played in it ! Thethe uefa cup and European cup winners cup meant something . The cL is for teams like you now who are not champions . Sorry I just prefer the old model ! Champions only”

Yeah, we've won 3 of those.

Is that by the NoorUdDeen guy?
I like it and he's spot on, I've felt like he's always had a begrudging respect for LFC, so he should. We have spend less money, we are a proper club playing great football. I hope he is correct in that we will win the thing.

I second that. I took pleasure at him lashing out at his fellow Mancs who wanted us to beat City.

Man City fans are a strange bunch - I have quite a few friends that are City fans - and for the most part they decent, respectful fans who mostly can’t believe how lucky they are to have won the footballing equivalent of the lottery.

However - there are some absolute non jockeys - one “acquaintance” in particular really takes the biscuit - I’ve been considering letting SCM loose on him.

This one generally rages at everything - wants Pep sacked every time they lose... etc

His behaviour over the Champions League has been hilarious - complaining about 10,000 fans attacking the City bus, for which he is certain guarantees Liverpool are facing a long term ban from European football, frequent use of the terms “murderers” & “bin dippers”, constantly referring to Liverpool not having won the Premier League, claiming it was a disgrace the club seeking meetings about safety in Rome after our fans are always causing so much trouble...

My personal favourites were when he decided that the Champions League wasn’t worth winning as it has been devalued as a competition since it allowed non-champions in it and there were no big teams left in it this season (after City went out)....

... and when he claimed that City’s Cup Winners Cup win in 1972 against some Polish club no one’s ever heard of, was proof of their European pedigree.

At one point the discussion descended into how LFC were basically founded by the Slave trade, and the city could never match the commitment to progressing humanity that Manchester has - particularly with their “progressive Arab” owners and their now-fully self funding profit making football club.

He’s currently on a rant against Spurs for being a poorly run club, with Levy being a joke as a chairman.
And you're friends with this guy because....why, exactly?

Here’s some of his genius :

“An embarrassment of a football club that verbally and written encouraged hostility against us, but as soon as they get a taste of their own medicine they plead their innocents and go running to UEFA what a pathetic excuse of a supposed football institution !”

On the Champions League :

“The European cup is de valued in my eyes . No longer the champions only . Teams who finish 5th or 6th now win it or teams that finish 4th !

Look at the semi final not even the best teams in Europe . It’s the European FA cup . It’s a knockout cup not a league . Far better in the 70s 80s when just the champions played in it ! Thethe uefa cup and European cup winners cup meant something . The cL is for teams like you now who are not champions . Sorry I just prefer the old model ! Champions only”

“you are a cup team nothing more can’t win the league ! Fact !
You cheated with two disallowed goals and fans are a complete disgrace something you should agree with ! We are the best team in the country the league table does not lie ! You play in the European FA cup ! A knock out cup ! Only have to win 10 games against none champions like Roma , u and Real Madrid ! None of which finished anywhere near the champions in there league infact Roma are 7th 29 points behind juve ! Real Madrid miles behind Barca and u 21 points behind us . Facts don’t lie”

On the coach incident after being shown footage of City fans throwing stuff at a coach:

“They were arrested unlike you murderers and I was there at that round about at wembley . Did they set fire to the coach mmm no

You’re vetted banned from Europe again Steve your fans vermin

Over 500 bottle thrown at our coach and 37 flares 40 bricks .. bit of a difference ! Vermin

No banned closed ground and no seats in Europe for a year

10,000 fans attacked our bus banned”
Is there any logical reason why you haven't just floored this cunt?

Here’s some of his genius :

“An embarrassment of a football club that verbally and written encouraged hostility against us, but as soon as they get a taste of their own medicine they plead their innocents and go running to UEFA what a pathetic excuse of a supposed football institution !”

On the Champions League :

“The European cup is de valued in my eyes . No longer the champions only . Teams who finish 5th or 6th now win it or teams that finish 4th !

“you are a cup team nothing more can’t win the league ! Fact !
You cheated with two disallowed goals and fans are a complete disgrace something you should agree with ! We are the best team in the country the league table does not lie ! You play in the European FA cup ! A knock out cup ! Only have to win 10 games against none champions like Roma , u and Real Madrid ! None of which finished anywhere near the champions in there league infact Roma are 7th 29 points behind juve ! Real Madrid miles behind Barca and u 21 points behind us . Facts don’t lie”

On the coach incident after being shown footage of City fans throwing stuff at a coach:

“They were arrested unlike you murderers and I was there at that round about at wembley . Did they set fire to the coach mmm no

You’re vetted banned from Europe again Steve your fans vermin

Over 500 bottle thrown at our coach and 37 flares 40 bricks .. bit of a difference ! Vermin

No banned closed ground and no seats in Europe for a year

10,000 fans attacked our bus banned”

Did you tell him that we did actually win it, four times, when only the Champions were allowed to enter?

Ah typo. 4.

Just goes to show DSE will like anything. He liked my incorrect post above. He'll like this one too.

Disclaimer: This isn't a plot to farm likes.

Goddamn. I can't help it.

BTW, calling him "Virgil" instead of "Van Dijk" or 'VvD ' is a good way to like farm with me too.

TUQfzLR.jpg

I'd well wear that the other way, so it's resting on your fod

Pyar nutting a twat to heaven

Pretty well adjusted for a Manc, that lad.

In fairness, he's right about everything he says. 2nd means fuck all, they may as well be 4th. And if they lose the FA cup final they'll have had a shit season considering their enormous investment.

Everyone who has been banging on about Utd having a 6 point advantage and Spurs beating us in the league would do well to note our going deep into the CL has skewed the top 4 in a way that doesn't represent the true quality of the teams. We're better than Utd and we're better than Spurs. With some investment, next season I expect us to be miles ahead of them, CL or no.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom