• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Kepa any good in Spain? He's been fucking awful for Chelsea.

He was a good goalkeeper for Bilbao.

As was De Gea when he was at Atletico.

They both had the same struggles when they switched over to the PL.

De Gea improved and became a world class keeper (no doubt sub par lately though) ... and Kepa has not been able to make the adjustment.

Chelsea will have an impossible task offloading a GK they paid 75m for ... they can't even flog him back to Spain for half that fee, no club in Spain would be stupid enough to pay a fee like that - majority of the clubs produce top keepers, so there's no need to.

He'll most likely be sent back on a loan with option to buy - similiar with what Barca did with Bayern and James Rodriguez and Coutinho.

He'll most likely be sent back on a loan with option to buy - similiar with what Barca did with Bayern and James Rodriguez and Coutinho.

He has 5 more years left in his contract after this season at close to 200K per week in wages. No one is going to pay that much wages for a goalkeeper. Chelsea will have to take huge losses in both his transfer fee as well as subsidize his wages.

There is no excuse for the clusterfuck we have where different calls are made by var teams and who the teams are,they tested it pn prem games behind the scenes last season so they werent starting cold

If they hadn't of bastardised it and used it differently to everyone else they wouldn"t have half the probs it has

Until i'm told why no pundits or media are asking questions why the dippers don't have a var screen and the rags and why they keep chalking off goals at anfield whilst letting them get away with blatant handballs and let their goals stand then i will keep shouting the question,it stinks
karen7, Today at 1:53 AM

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/var-debate-2019-20.339911/page-1134
1134 pages I can`t be arse reading it all but I bet most of it is about the Dippers/LiVARpool
@Dreambeliever shorter pages than 6CM or not I think we may be in their heads rent free

I`m sure karen or some other fumer has accused them Scousers of stealing the VAR screens to sell down the pub 😉

Without fail, my daily hilarity comes on to amuse me no end... Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha thank you thank you.

He was/ is obviously highly-rated enough to be Spain's number one and be sold for 70m, and he wasn't totally awful in his first season at Chelsea, but the issues with his total lack of presence in the area, inability to come for crosses and odd positioning have always been there, but seem to have got even worse this season.

Some of the goals he has conceded at Chelsea seem to be quite near him, or just go straight through him. Weird.
Ah, reminds me of Mignolet!

Fordyboy46
Amazing how they managed to beat league one strugglers Shrewsbury, no different to what our under 23s would do as well, just that nobody would wank over us doing it. Ridiculous ott praise last night, really is sickly.

-------------—----------
City u23s may well have beaten them but the difference is pep has never shown the balls or the faith in them to do it so we'll never know

I'd hate to be in charge of recruitment for goalkeepers

I know we all like to laugh at obviously stupid transfers, and then use YouTube highlights and stats created by some sperg called "WorldFootball XG Analysis" on an XL spreadsheet in his bedroom, to back up our worthless opinions, but actual football experts and proper analysis still doesn't really help.

It's a fucking lottery. We spent £4m on fucking Klarius and £67m on Alisson, so yeah, obvious correlation between fee and quality. Er, no. Anyone remember David James? Wasn't he a record transfer fee at the time?

Pickford cost £50m, Newcastle's Dubravka was £4.5m. Chelsea spent a paltry £13m on Cech and Courtois, before spunking £70m on Kepa.

There's almost no rhyme or reason behind it, even by the loopy standards of football. About the only thing you can be certain of when you sign a new keeper in this league is that he "looks small for a keeper" then you are almost certainly fucked, because that cunt isn't catching a cross EVER (cf Kepa and T-Pixford).

Everton got sucked into the trap of buying a relegation keeper (like we did with Kirkland). When Cech was bought 13 million was a decent wedge and they bought Courtois young and loaned him out for 3 years.

With analysis, scouting and information available as it is now there is no excuse for failing to the Kepa level (getting it wrong at 70 million) even though keepers are the most difficult players to buy. At least Karius was a small layout and likely comparatively low wages.

Fordyboy46
Amazing how they managed to beat league one strugglers Shrewsbury, no different to what our under 23s would do as well, just that nobody would wank over us doing it. Ridiculous ott praise last night, really is sickly.

-------------—----------
City u23s may well have beaten them but the difference is pep has never shown the balls or the faith in them to do it so we'll never know

They're so insane. I can't wait until Villa beat them in the League Cup final and it is somehow our fault for playing the kids against Villa a while back.

I can only add that his next move was to a Saudi club. Another country he can escape Norwegian law system. The same journalist has copies of WhatsApp messages where Agent Solbakken reminds the rapist of his percentages while he publicly deny being his agent. Solbakken and Solskjær escapes the daily press limelight as these papers want to be friends with Solskjær. Fucking joke.

On hackgate:

I cant begin to tell you how fucking angry and outraged I feel. Is it just me that feels as though the whole fucking world are laughing at us? Surely Khaldoon et al can see how much this constant shit slinging at our club is having on the club as a whole, and how the fans are getting really restless over everything that is being spouted about us. This shit is reaching a crescendo. If we do nothing at all then we will forever be irrevocably damaged. Correct me if I am wrong, but it's not only going to be financial but also psychologically as well. I believe that it is know having a detrimental affect on the pitch. It has to affect the players. They are only human, not robots. The biggest thing for me is how sky will be gleefully reporting it, as will large sections of the media. Well and truly fucked off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom