• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance one of the fifth columnists can get some fume fallout from last night to entertain us?

Tee hee hee
[article]I feel like we are seeing the start of a mini-decline for us. In the way that Chelsea dropped off the pace after being so dominant. And this is WITH Pep. It will be exacerbated when we are without him. The level of investment needed to get back to where we were is vast. We need a huge transfer window.[/article]
[article]Bring back Stuart Pearce[/article]
[article]Slow,predictable and toothless what the actual f#$% has happened.[/article]
[article]From 1 to 11 that was simply abject, we didn't look like we gave a fuck. Shambolic and chanpions league we're having a laugh, zero chance I'm afraid.[/article]

...writes some geeky social isolate who never "kicked the sh!te" out of anyone except in his ever-juvenile dreams. I'll bet the ranks of Citeh fans are chock-full of them.

Envy is such an ugly thing.
They've obv never seen a Glaswegian in a fight either...

[article]The dipshits continue to bang on about how their points gap is purely down to them and how this is the best team to ever grace the Premier League, conveniently ignoring the FACT that all other league challengers have been woefully erratic, and have lost games they would not have expected to have.

City have lost 9 times this season - Liverpool account for 1 of those.
Arsenal have lost 9 times this season - Liverpool account for 1 of those.
Chelsea have lost 11 times this season - Liverpool account for 1 of those.

That's EIGHTY SEVEN POINTS lost - of which LIverpool FC account for NINE of them.

Stop blowing smoke up your own entitled arses dippers - your points gap is more down to other teams being shit this season. FACT!
[/article]

This guy is really on one. He doesn’t realise we only play teams twice in a season. And we also beat the teams that beat them.

Something happens at Redcafe, I can't seem to log in, also when I got to make a new registration it says not accepting new registrations. You guys able to login to redcafe? I remember a while ago they said they were going to ban Liverpool posters, maybe they just banned me lol

Something happens at Redcafe, I can't seem to log in, also when I got to make a new registration it says not accepting new registrations. You guys able to login to redcafe? I remember a while ago they said they were going to ban Liverpool posters, maybe they just banned me lol
I heard something about a LFC fan purge

Really not much to take the piss out of actually. A few are trash talking Guardiola and his tactics - they are right. A few mentioning VAR ( they are right) but not really giving it as an excuse for losing. Sterling, Jesus, Gundogan etc. getting ripped.

Whilst we keep this victim mentality nothing will ever change. Did VAR make sterling score a conversion, or make LaPorte (if he’d been fit all season we’d still have finished a long way second) play the most ridiculous cross field pass of the night, or make Ederson drop one an under 12 keeper would have held on to?
I usually fall into the happy clapper brigade but the only 3 letter word that cost us, tonight at least, was PEP not VAR.

2011 since his last Champions League final; he’s not elite - 2 titles out of 4, no European progress with the most expensive squad in football history. Since the spine of winners he inherited - Kompany, Fernandinho, Silva and Aguero have gone/declined, he’s been exposed, and his signings to replace them have been substandard. £400m+ on defenders and we’re still a shambles at the back at this level.

2011 since his last Champions League final; he’s not elite - 2 titles out of 4, no European progress with the most expensive squad in football history. Since the spine of winners he inherited - Kompany, Fernandinho, Silva and Aguero have gone/declined, he’s been exposed, and his signings to replace them have been substandard. £400m+ on defenders and we’re still a shambles at the back at this level.

I hate him - but winning a league 1 every 2 years in England is elite.

Lol
7b8bfaf6e7ac560cb60f37c10087496d.jpg

I want to hear what Karen has to say. There's been no phone in on talksport because of boxing, unfortunately.

Been said already, but that 60 seconds between the Sterling miss and Lyon's 3rd was absolutely orgasmic. You couldn't have written it any better.
Was utter bliss. Made me cum in my pants. Was even sweeter by the fact that Ederson went all Karius

The first post I read

[article]Dead man walking. No one will have any respect for him as a coach after he bottled a game like that. Simply no excuse.

City should fire him because he can't lead the club now. How do you listen to a coach talk tactics and take instructions from a coach who makes a completely moronic team selection and then compounds it by doing nothing for an hour? No coach should recover from that.

I hope our management have the bottle and respect for the players and fans to fire him. You simply do not make mistakes like that at this level in football and carry on as normal. He might be able to rebuild his career at barcelona but I cannot see the likes of KDB listening to him
[/article]

The funny thing is, the Lyon keeper was the one who was jittery all night. Unconvincing punches and catches, miscommunication with his defenders etc. But he made the saves when it mattered.

Now of course they have no chance against Bayern. It might not a blowout and Bayern do have some weaknesses at CB that Lyon will exploit – Alaba is not a CB and Boateng is as dead on his feet as Busquets – but overall Bayern's quality up front will be more than enough. And most importantly, Flick will not overthink it like Pep did.

Reading some of the posts on bluefume and i can't believe it. I think the tide has turned. For once the majority are putting another woeful exit firmly at the feet of fraudiola. No conspiracy theories or Uefa trying to fuck them (ok there's a few of those) but the majority are seething at Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom