• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games : 27th - 29th Oct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t believe it wasn’t red wen you compare to Jones

Brentford should be 3 up

Can’t believe it wasn’t red wen you compare to Jones

Brentford should be 3 up
That last attack was a 4 v 2. Good goalkeeping by Sanchez.

No shot on target by the chavs in the 2nd half. A billion quid worth of dross!

EDIT: 0-2!

Reactions: dee
Mbeumo returning from international break in style - 2 goals, 2 assists in 2 matches.

Thomas Frank good record against the Big 6 (yeah, Chelsea included :rolleyes::p) continues. So far this season, drew with Tottenham, lost to Man Utd due to 2 injury time goals, beat Chelsea.

tf.jpg
tf2.jpg

Elsewhere, Wayne Rooney about to make it 3rd losses in a row since getting the Birmingham job (which John Eustace was ruthlessly removed from - kinda similar to Gary O'Neil's scenario at Bournemouth).

Last edited:
Anyone still thinking Caicedo would instantly improve Liverpool should see the “tackle” he’s just got away with. Should have been another Red
I’m now wondering if it was the players next to him who made him look good?

I’m now wondering if it was the players next to him who made him look good?

He really needs to sharpen up. He’s nowhere the level he was last season. Seems to be going over physical to compensate for his positioning and timing

Ethan Pinnock has played in more Premier League wins at Stamford Bridge than Enzo Fernandez has (3-2).

Liar. I've been staring at the screen for the past 85 minutes and still haven't seen him.
I watched the first half (until I realised barca v real was on) and I also didn't see him touch the ball. So it's it entirely possible I was misled.

David Coote has just spent about 6 minutes as VAR trying to figure out an offside. First released pictures of the player being onside with green lines. Then 2 mins later new pictures with red lines and offside. Idiots trying to use this technology.

David Coote has just spent about 6 minutes as VAR trying to figure out an offside. First released pictures of the player being onside with green lines. Then 2 mins later new pictures with red lines and offside. Idiots trying to use this technology.
As long as they get it right I'm fine with it. They rushed it against Spurs and fucked us

Bellingham is unreal. On one hand it’s a pity we won’t see him in Liverpool colours, but on some level maybe it’s for the best - he is the one player capable of overshadowing everyone else, even Klopp, and this would have been highlighted even more in a situation where we invested all of our midfield rebuild funds into him. He would be another Stevie G here; dragging a flawed underperforming team by the force of his personality - it’s much better for us to have a well-functioning machine, even if this means we’ve missed out on a generational talent.

Bellingham is unreal. On one hand it’s a pity we won’t see him in Liverpool colours, but on some level maybe it’s for the best - he is the one player capable of overshadowing everyone else, even Klopp, and this would have been highlighted even more in a situation where we invested all of our midfield rebuild funds into him. He would be another Stevie G here; dragging a flawed underperforming team by the force of his personality - it’s much better for us to have a well-functioning machine, even if this means we’ve missed out on a generational talent.

I think he would have fitted into a Klopp team and without causing any issues, I don’t see him causing issues at RM with the players they have so why not us.

I honestly think wasn’t a case of us pulling out, he preferred Madrid. I think FSG for the right player if required by Klopp, would have paid the fee.

We may still see him at some point at LFC, but like ths moves we have made since him so no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom