• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games CL 19-20 Okt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly did not want them to win, or lose, just draw would have been nice.

Now about that guy Sancho - some of you were having massive wanks over him but he looks completely fucking lost to me.
I think he’s a prime example of a player who will shine for whoever the next Utd manager is.

Looks like the new Adama Traore. Pace, tricky and couldn't score in a brothel (at least going from tonight's game).

At 24 and having having barely played regular top flight football (except this season), he should keep on improving.

Last edited:
Leicester are not very good.

Losing to a side 15th in the Polish league lol.

Ayoze Perez just missed a sitter, what a terrible signing.

Oh my lord Legia have just missed the sitter of all sitters to make it 2-0.

Hits the post when he had the whole goal to aim at.

Nvm just realised I switched over to Sparta Rangers and it was in fact Sparta who shouldv'e been 2-0

Why would Sparta fans care about a Slavia player though?

Isn't that like us booing I don't know, Daka because Bruno Fernandes racially abused him.

It's dumb.

Celtic Leverkusen is a good game, both had numerous chances but it's Leverkusen who take the lead.

Florian Wirtz is immensely talented.

Marseille hahaha,

That's Galatasaray fans throwing flares into Marseille section though.

2 clubs known for it's hostility.

E9ayJ7JUUAYl8RE.jpg

Dimitri Payet especially better get that shit sorted out before he shows up in Istanbul.

Nothing getting past Hdradecky tonight.

Penalty Bayer, VAR check

Given, great pen by Alario 0-3

Another top drawer save from Hradecky.

Last edited:
We buy more absolute dross than good from Germany. It’s a currywurst eating version of Italy.

Watching Lens again this evening because they've been very good to watch this season.

They've just been awarded a penalty for something I'm going to try and find an image for....

After VAR check it's upgraded from yellow to red, can't find a gif for it just he almost took the guys jaw off with his boot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom