• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games CL 19-20 Okt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreambeliever

From Doubter to Believer (to doubter again)
So what do we want from City vs Chelsea?

Heart says draw, head says Chelsea win.

Still think City are the team to beat like every other year.

Honestly could deal with someone denting the Chelsea hype train, it's getting unbearable. Unfortunately, I think Chelsea will win quite comfortably and send the hype into overdrive. We also don't want to face City next weekend on the back of a lose to their other main title challenger, they'll be hurting and wanting to prove a point.

My order of preference is draw, Chelsea win, city win. All with red cards and lots of injuries.

A Boeing to land on Guardiola’s head in the 3rd minute

By "land", I assume you mean "crash"?

Which in that case.....

Some of the fragments smashing Rudiger Kante Kovacic Lukaku Sterling KDB Bernardo Dias Walker Ederson, breaking parts of their bodies and all out for rest of season.

Not that I have anything against either 1 of them, except maybe Sterling & Bernardo they're class A cunts.

City vs Chelsea. Draw with injuries preferable, or chelsea to lose meaning we get a chance to stay top.

By "land", I assume you mean "crash"?

Which in that case.....

Some of the fragments smashing Rudiger Kante Kovacic Lukaku Sterling KDB Bernardo Dias Walker Ederson, breaking parts of their bodies and all out for rest of season.

Not that I have anything against either 1 of them, except maybe Sterling & Bernardo they're class A cunts.
To be honest if a boeing does crash into Guardiola I think collateral injuries to the players is a given and does not need to be added to a wish list.

Unless it's a paper plane

Draw would be best, followed by a City win. Pop the Chelsea ballon and hopefully give us a chance to start creating a gap to second.

To be honest if a boeing does crash into Guardiola I think collateral injuries to the players is a given and does not need to be added to a wish list.

Unless it's a paper plane
Alrigggggght there AF1 chief in command.

There's just 3 points between City and Chelsea, it's not as if Chelsea are running away with it, they are level with us !

In order : Draw, City win, Chelsea win.

It would be lovely to see :

Liverpool 16
Brighton 15
Chelsea 14
United 13
City 11

at the end of this weekend.

I’d like the game to be cancel because of a covid breakout in both teams. By the time they reschedule the game, their ‘winning’ mentality is broken and we’re out of sight on top of the league.

What’s the deal with 2 PL games at 12.30pm?

Special request made by Ole for game to be played same time as Chelsea City so the fans don't have to witness another embarrassing horror show.

Is my guess.

Just turned over to Porto match on BT Sport and Taremi's just scored a 60 yarder....

Simply sublime.

VAR awards handball against Mbemba, Pen to Vicente....clear pen imo.

Saved but gets the rebound, lucky.

Last edited:
Just turned over to Porto match on BT Sport and Taremi's just scored a 60 yarder....

Simply sublime.

VAR awards handball against Mbemba, Pen to Vicente....clear pen imo.

Saved but gets the rebound, lucky.
Haha cracking goal but nowhere near 60 yds - he was 10 yds inside the opposition half (one the edge of the semi) ! So 40-50 yds depending on the length of the pitch.

Man U XI - De Gea Wan-Bissaka Varange Maguire Shaw Mctomminay Fred Pogba Fernandes Greenwood Ronaldo

Villa XI - Martinez Cash Hause Konsa Mings Targett Luiz Ramsey Mcginn Ings Watkings

Chelsea XI - Mendy Azpilicueta Christensen Rudiger James Kante Jorginho Kovacic Alonso Werner Lukaku

Man City XI - Ederson Walker Dias Laporte Cancelo Rodri KDB Foden Bernardo Grealish Jesus

Chelsea looking to dominate the midfield by playing a more cautious looking side with the extra midfield, think it's clever by TT.

Fraudiola with his usual very attacking line up.

It's been a while since we've seen a monstrously powerful forward like Lukaku get overly hyped up for a big game, and then proceed to absolutely flatten a small keeper like Ederson who likes to bravely rush out of his box at any opportunity. I certainly don't remember such an incident which resulted in multiple serious injuries, not for a long while, so it's probably due to happen.

It's been a while since we've seen a monstrously powerful forward like Lukaku get overly hyped up for a big game, and then proceed to absolutely flatten a small keeper like Ederson who likes to bravely rush out of his box at any opportunity. I certainly don't remember such an incident which resulted in multiple serious injuries, not for a long while, so it's probably due to happen.

That would be awful, I’d send a lot of thoughts and prayers

I feel the FA would also have to hand down a suitably lengthy ban to Lukaku, otherwise our thoughts and prayers would just feel hollow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom