• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other week 2 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ex Man Utd player with the goal that gives Cardiff the lead. Arsenal last week and possibly Man City this week. Who's next?

Paulinho looks a great signing. The biggest question mark is Soldado who appart from taking two penalties look very off pace. Tbh I dont think he's the right type of striker in the system AVB wants to play.
Time will tell I guess but he's not worth 26 mill.

BShzmn0IAAAkc0R.png

Red triumphs over Blue? :p

3-2 and then Citeh score again but ruled offside.

Quite exciting this!

Encouraging that Spurs form pretty much mirrors ours, and with alot more investment and us lacking our best player.

Silva was woeful. Bizarre drop in form for him over the last 2 seasons

gutted spurs have got 6 points from 2 soft pens.
Yep, they've been very lucky, we've been lucky, but not quite as lucky.

In my mind, we're very close to Spurs this season, the big difference is that we have Suarez coming back, and they won't have Bale coming back, the last few days of this window will be huge for both clubs.

Yep, they've been very lucky, we've been lucky, but not quite as lucky.

In my mind, we're very close to Spurs this season, the big difference is that we have Suarez coming back, and they won't have Bale coming back, the last few days of this window will be huge for both clubs.

They weren't really lucky today though. They also have loads of new players and will only get better once they adapt. Plus they might still be getting Lamela+some other cunt.

I think we are still some way off them. Mostly because their squad has way more depth than ours. That said I hope we do some more good business in this window and it's really interesting to see what our team is capable of when suarez returns.

Yup they look all over the place at the back without Kompany. What's happened Hart over the past year?! He's looking like Reina at his worst.

Could be doing a Paul Robinson, getting worse with age. I hope Rodgers is paying attention, put someone right in front of Joe Hart at corners and he'll be too busy messing around with them to actually do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom