• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other week 2 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamsik had a hand in all 3 of Napoli's goals yesterday

Hernanes' goal against Udinese
Lazio had the far stronger start and broke through with a Hernanes gem, as he burst down the left and beat Kelava with a surprise fierce shot between goalkeeper and the near post.

It looks as though Mourinho can't change his ways - Chelski are showing way too much respect to the mancs.

What a homer Martin Atkinson is. Van Persie elbows De Bryune in the mouth and De Bruyne gets booked!

How Valencia didn't get a yellow card for his lunge either is beyond me! Looked like de Bruyne lost a tooth.

Awful game, Carra and Neville have their work cut out for them at half time.

Fuck me what a shite game. Moyes tries to implement the bore your opponents to death tactics.
Its been a long time since I saw such a shite Utd team. The intensity from a Fergie team isnt there at all.

What a strange half. For a game that was played at pace, it was strangely boring as heck.

Watching Chelsea now makes it all the more strange to see Mata out in the cold. They're clearly missing a bit of spark and ingenuity.

I'm guessing Schurrle is still on the pitch for tactical / defensive reasons as he doesn't seem to be contributing much to the attack.

yawn sub from Mourinho, one might say he set his team up not to lose tonight... not sky though they worship the man

We're second ... Hala fucking luja

Sent from a mobile device - apologies for any crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom