• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other week 2 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal are quite lucky to be 2-0 up.
Berbatov has had the worst half of football I've seen in years. Moaning at everyone and just walking around.

3 18 yr olds in Southampton's line up: James Ward-Prowse, Luke Shaw, Calum Chambers

I thought Ramsey for the Arse and Drucula for Fulham played well today. Fulham didn't really offer much upfront though, a lot of their shots were on target, but a lot like ours usually are - straight at the keeper.

swansea vs spurs will be a little like our match against spurs - the spurs midfield will hassle us a lot, but they are playing a high line, which sturridge could exploit.

A few thoughts from the Spurs-Swansea game:

- Paulinho is an excellent player.
- Anyone who thinks Shelvey is going to make it should just watch this game. He struggles to make the right decision 50% of the time, and while he does have an excellent range of passing, he's just missing something
- In the "Oh shit, we're going to get relegated as we missed Willian" thread, I said Spurs would lack a player who really strikes fear as a goalscorer if Soldado didn't settle into the vacancy left by Bale. Bale was that for them - every team was petrified of what he could do every time he had the ball. They have an excellent team - but they're missing that kind of player. Dembele? Excellent creator but rarely scores. Chadil? Looks like a tricky winger but doesn't have a track record as as a scorer. Lennon? hmmm next. Paulinho? Finishing doesn't seem to be his strong point. Soldado? I don't know if he'll be what he was for Valencia - it's a different league, different mentality and I think he may struggle to be that outlet Spurs need. They really need a Lamela like player to make defenses scared ... it's a big hole for them imo.

Shelvey has been rubbish. Numerous misplaced passes and clumsy defending. Lucky not to concede a penalty too.

Spurs should win this easily. Without Vorm and some wasteful finishing they would be at least two up already. Soldado has been really anonymous though.

paulinho, dembele and capoue illustrate the point that having three massive dudes in the middle who can play is not the answer - they lack a little guile in the centre.

Shelvey has taken over from Scholes in terms of midfielders that cant tackle to save their life.

paulinho, dembele and capoue illustrate the point that having three massive dudes in the middle who can play is not the answer - they lack a little guile in the centre.

We'll see. They've been really comfortable and have carved Swansea open a numerous times. They are unlucky not to have scored and have had few problems at the back.

I don't think so - they're all creating chances, it's just Spurs lack a finisher right now ... and they need to create and score, which is not something they're that good at.

It was soft but Jonjo was really stupid there too.
Which pretty much sums up Shelvey for me, he is not very smart.

Has some talent without a doubt and is dynamic, but makes dumb decisions on both ends of the field time and time again.

plus they had a stonewall pen denied earlier. shelvey was responsible for that one as well btw. fucking bald buffoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom