• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pay him what he wants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we’re scouting the shit out of right sided forwards because it looks like a really tough position to fill at anywhere near salahs level
I’m thinking the left footed Diaz is probably going to eventually get some games on the right when Mo is rested/dropped. We’ve got Nunez, Jota and Gapko that can play on the left so it’ll be interesting to see if Diaz can develop on the right. He’s got a great left foot which he can use by cutting in but can also use his right foot, and is tricky like hell and is rapid. Makes sense.

I’m thinking the left footed Diaz is probably going to eventually get some games on the right when Mo is rested/dropped. We’ve got Nunez, Jota and Gapko that can play on the left so it’ll be interesting to see if Diaz can develop on the right. He’s got a great left foot which he can use by cutting in but can also use his right foot, and is tricky like hell and is rapid. Makes sense.

Isn't he right footed?

You are bananas if you think someone over 30 will suddenly revert back to their 27 year old version. Over the last 6 months he’s been dire and not been an influence. To get to an average value back up he’s going to need to turn into prime Messi. That’s not happening.

It’s entirely worth the discussion because he’s not proving performances worthy of his fat salary.
Ive never expected him to. I expect to score 25-30 goals and provide 8-12 assists a season on average over the next 4 years and hopefully help us win trophies.
This season he has 18 goals and 8 assists in what apparently is a team in total disarray.
I’m not worried about Salah in the slightest.

Leading scorer in the CL this season. Oh he padded his states against Rangers! Fuck off!

if only you could watch the game without the 'tribalist' nonsense that doesn't allow for a nuanced debate on a matter.

(obviously hoping he scores 3 goals in the 2nd half)

Salah and Nunez only 2 to come away with any credit.

We could’ve conceded 20 and they’d still be a select handful of fans digging him out.

The problems are Trent Gomez Virgil and to a lesser extent Robbo. The problems are Fabinho Henderson and the rest of the floating chicken heads in midfield.

That’s not the point. I’d rather he voted for anyone but our rivals. That’s the tribalism in me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom