• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pay him what he wants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salah and Nunez only 2 to come away with any credit.

We could’ve conceded 20 and they’d still be a select handful of fans digging him out.

The problems are Trent Gomez Virgil and to a lesser extent Robbo. The problems are Fabinho Henderson and the rest of the floating chicken heads in midfield.
Remember how the sale of Coutinho allowed us to purchase two players that absolutely transformed the team? Two players. As such, I think that we are only two-to-three players away from that again in reality. If Gomez, Fabinho, and Henderson were replaced by, say, Gvardiol, Rice, and Bellingham respectively (yeh I get it that's an unrealistic 250m quid summer away) I think that we would be competing on four fronts again.

Remember how the sale of Coutinho allowed us to purchase two players that absolutely transformed the team? Two players. As such, I think that we are only two-to-three players away from that again in reality. If Gomez, Fabinho, and Henderson were replaced by, say, Gvardiol, Rice, and Bellingham respectively (yeh I get it that's an unrealistic 250m quid summer away) I think that we would be competing on four fronts again.
I sure do, only this time round we don't have anybody with that kind of resale value unless we find someone to buy 2-3 players we don't want to be selling + we're 5-6 years down the line where the market has taken another step into absurdity because certain clubs are prepared to pay 80 90 100m on players with potential.

There is no chance Mo Salah leaves Liverpool in the summer. He extended his contract back in July because he was 100% convinced by Liverpool’s project and Jurgen Klopp, which remains the case.
[Fabrizio Romano]

I sure do, only this time round we don't have anybody with that kind of resale value unless we find someone to buy 2-3 players we don't want to be selling + we're 5-6 years down the line where the market has taken another step into absurdity because certain clubs are prepared to pay 80 90 100m on players with potential.
If we have to sell to buy then we are fucked. If FSG get their fucking wallet out, then we are back in business. Fingers crossed.

There is no chance Mo Salah leaves Liverpool in the summer. He extended his contract back in July because he was 100% convinced by Liverpool’s project and Jurgen Klopp, which remains the case.
[Fabrizio Romano]
He’s gone then. Fabrizio is wrong 98.2% of the time.

If we have to sell to buy then we are fucked. If FSG get their fucking wallet out, then we are back in business. Fingers crossed.

I remain to be convinced that’ll ever happen under FSG, FSG will do what they always do…rely on a mix of player sales and Klopp working his magic….ok they may throw in 50-60m of the clubs money to help a little bit. Lets not forget they’ve shown they’re happy enough for us to be pondering around outside the CL like we were for so long before Klopp came….who’s to say we wont go back to that after Klopp?

[Fabrizio Romano]
His agent rowing back from his recent arseholery?

[Fabrizio Romano]

There is no chance Mo Salah leaves Liverpool in the summer. He extended his contract back in July because he was offered a fat wedge he’s rather happy with, which remains the case.

20 goals and 12 assists with minimum 15 games of the season left.
Ya Salah is having an awful season. :D

20 goals and 12 assists with minimum 15 games of the season left.
Ya Salah is having an awful season. :D

He played so great but those evil commentators were saying "very busy but causing no danger" (which his season, and the team's in a nutshell) ...
Did you see his passing Dreamy? That's the part of his game that has really shone throw as he's carried this team through this shit storm season back into 4th place contention - just like Gerrard, Torres, and Suarez did in their pomp.

He didn't play very well at all but he scored. I'm not laying the boot in like some on here but he's obviously not as good as he was.

As I’ve said countless of times, doesnt get the respect he deserves. Awful thread.

Just because he's been great doesn't mean we can't talk about him when he's not. I'll quite happily say Rush was shit when he got back from Italy and Dalglish's second go at managing us was balls, and they're supposed to be gods.

He’s still a lazy cunt that can’t beat a man and needs it on a plate to score.

Just because he's been great doesn't mean we can't talk about him when he's not. I'll quite happily say Rush was shit when he got back from Italy and Dalglish's second go at managing us was balls, and they're supposed to be gods.
2 cup finals and 1 trophy in his year full year not all bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom