• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL games, Round 11 : 5th - 7th December 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I mentioned somewhere else ... huge week for Zidane with 3 tough games to decide his future (or at least if he manages to survive the week).

First up : Sevilla 0 : 0 Real have 45 minutes to avoid a fourth consecutive La Liga game without a win.

As I mentioned somewhere else ... huge week for Zidane with 3 tough games to decide his future (or at least if he manages to survive the week).

First up : Sevilla 0 : 0 Real have 45 minutes to avoid a fourth consecutive La Liga game without a win.

0-1

Terrible goalkeeping by Yassine Bounou and Real Madrid lead.
Karim Benzema plays in Ferland Mendy down the left and he crosses in forVinicius Jr.
Goalkeeper Bounou puts his arms out, just waiting to scoop up the ball, but Vinicius gets there first. He gets a touch and it still runs to Bounou, but with a bit more power. It hits the keeper and goes into his own net.

Swansea, Stoke and Watford are also in the top 7. More pointless clubs.

Yeah, brought in Walker myself, seeing as he nearly always plays. But not this weekend, fucking hell.

And West Ham take the lead vs United (Soucek 35 mins) 1-0.

United 64% possession but 2 shots 1 on target vs. West Ham 36% 9 (2)

I don’t at times get the high boot rule, Pogba’s bicycle kick. Is it only a foul, on a high boot if someone get’s their head nearly on it?

I hate it when someone has lifted their boot but another player stoops down for a header and it’s high boot by default. Not the player endangering his own head.

Man U are bad in the way that we were bad against Villa and the half time difference could easily be two or three.
Thankfully for us our bad game was a once off glitch and United's is a recurring theme

man u are going to be on 19 points ... 2 behind us, with basically a full squad the whole year.
ogs will manage till next year ...

Not PL, but Barca getting beat by Cadiz there. Koeman must be on his way out shortly, surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom