• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poor the Emre..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprising with the midfield options at their disposal.

You live and die by the decisions you make.

Not surprising with the midfield options at their disposal.

You live and die by the decisions you make.

Yeah, but I'd have expected him to have more of a chance given Matuidi and Khedira are both 32, and they don't want them either.

Lets be honest, he is a bit of a non-entity, sort of midfielder you would have to do a bit of work and running. Does not fit into any category that provides usefulness to a team that wants to win the CL.

Lets be honest, he is a bit of a non-entity, sort of midfielder you would have to do a bit of work and running. Does not fit into any category that provides usefulness to a team that wants to win the CL.

Working hard and running is quite useful, every team needs at least one player like that. We've got a few.

Had he stayed at the Pool, he might have had a CL medal.

Now he can't even get in the Team's Squad.

Coutiniho is flying under Klopp and heads to Barca and now they wouldn't even let him on the team bus as a mascot

You leave Klopp, you regret it eventually..

Very few leave us thinking they're bigger than us and actually go on to achieve better things.

Suarez and Sterling the only ones I can think of recently.

McManaman did alright. Albeit not actually being recent. Your point still stands that few go on to better things.

I'd say Can had more about him than Henderson

images
thumb_88434_default_news_size_5.jpeg

The club promised me something else?

Yeh Emre, that you wouldn't be included in the CL squad

Yeah Mascherano and Alonso. I wouldn't include Torres. He won stuff, yes, but he sold the adoration he had here and his personal performance. Depends what you'd rather have. Trophies and be a bit-part, average player, or be adored and one of the best players in the world.

It's strange to note that Torres actually played more games for Chelsea than he ever did Liverpool.

Yeah Mascherano and Alonso. I wouldn't include Torres. He won stuff, yes, but he sold the adoration he had here and his personal performance. Depends what you'd rather have. Trophies and be a bit-part, average player, or be adored and one of the best players in the world.

It's strange to note that Torres actually played more games for Chelsea than he ever did Liverpool.

No way! That can’t be true can it?

That's incredible. The kinda thing that would catch you out in a pub quiz.

I don't count 8-10 years ago as "recently.." - and that's Masher, Torres, Arsebeloa, and ZAAAAAAAAABIIII

Anectdotally, it feels like Klopp's stars at BD didn't perform as well after leaving, as when they were with him. There might be one or two that did, but he seems to get the best out of people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom