• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post Match - Napoli (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love you too mate.

Tell me you thought the ref was utter wank too?

You know me, I don’t normally like to blame refs.

That was the worst refereeing performance I’ve seen at Anfield in fucking years. He was atrocious.

Love you too x

Yup we desperately need a top class goal scorer to share mos burden , firmino and mane are clearly never going to be big scorers over the course of the season and on another night were in the Europa League because of the profligacy but anyways fuck mertens the cunt ,loooooooooooooool

United won’t play into our hands like that but i think the link up between the full backs, midfield & front three was supreme and we’ll take that into next game.

MILNER RAN 12km in 84 mins!!!!

For me that midfield trio played in the way that got us to Kiev. Intensity, incisive passing, movement, always had one of them joining the attack. Minus final shooting from Gini & Milner and that was just great to watch. Hendo was fab once he settled 20 mins in and started pinging balls into the channels.

United won’t play into our hands like that but i think the link up between the full backs, midfield & front three was supreme and we’ll take that into next game.

MILNER RAN 12km in 84 mins!!!!
If Yorkshire is a country in its own right, as many of those dour flat cap wearing types say it is, then he is the king of that country. Nay, the god!

Liverpool/United/Spurs will face one of Juve/Barca/Bayern/Real/PSG/Dortmund/Porto (except for the team they've already faced in the group stages).

Possible opponents for Liverpool - Barca, Juve, Real, Dortmund, Porto, Bayern
Possible opponents for Spurs - PSG, Juve, Real, Dortmund, Porto, Bayern

We've got a real tough one up next. Would love to destroy Real.

Liverpool/United/Spurs will face one of Juve/Barca/Bayern/Real/PSG/Dortmund/Porto (except for the team they've already faced in the group stages).

I'd take them as follows:
Porto
Real
Bayern
Barca
Juve
Dortmund

Fantastic display all round. Yes, on another night our wastefulness might have cost us, but fuck that. We look like what we are – giants of European football. no one will want to draw us. Fuck them all. Thought the tactic and execution were spot on, so well in Norbert.
Only time we looked in any danger was when Lovren came crashing on. The dipshit.

He lost the ball umpteen times and wildly fucked up his three attempts at goal. Guess we have different definitions of 'a really good game' LoL !

P.S. He was about to be subbed off too .. and I don't think it was because he was tired. He did great at the end though (and I love Gini - I've said before how great he is in possession).

Another person who doesn't seem to understand why Klopp picks him every fucking week. He was immense tonight.

That Gini plays every week. Great timing for him to find rhythm form and confidence.

You know me, I don’t normally like to blame refs.

That was the worst refereeing performance I’ve seen at Anfield in fucking years. He was atrocious.

Love you too x
Apparently this is the fifth time he has reffed our games with this one being the only one we have won

Another person who doesn't seem to understand why Klopp picks him every fucking week. He was immense tonight.
Yeah that clearly must be why I was one of his biggest supporters on here whilst many on 6CM were kicking the shite out of him a year or so ago.

Hang on.

If Ajax beat Bayern at home tomorrow then they win the group don’t they?

I was drinking, so I completely missed Lovren coming on. But when they had that chance at the end, and Lovren was closest to the ball, I was not one bit surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom