• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post Match - Napoli (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heart attack inducing game.phew

I only just stopped shaking now to write something. Great game. Hard work for a 1-0 game we absolute absolutely dominated

Last edited:
Was I the only one who wasn't too panicked at the end? Alisson and VVD have made me far too comfortable these days.

No you are wrong. Gini had a really good game. That’s live from Anfield that.

Henderson was fabulous 2nd half by the way.

Yes - that was Henderson's best game of the season so far without doubt, and Gini worked very hard and had a good game. When I first saw the midfield lineup I was fucking fuming - thinking what the fuck is Klopp doing - with those static men; but credit to them - they all to a man just focussed on passing the ball forward whenever they could - I mean Henderson did it more than 5 times in one fucking game !!!

Mane - those were proper sitters he missed - really really unusual !!!

Was I the only one who wasn't too panicked at the end?

Probably, yes. But your name suggests...

I'm not sure if it's a sign of childishness or maturity, but the sense that, by supporting this team, you're often plunged into days and evenings when you have no control over how wonderful or terrible the next hour and a half will be...well, it's deeply alarming!

Was I the only one who wasn't too panicked at the end? Alisson and VVD have made me far too comfortable these days.

I saw that ball going in at the end and when it dropped to their man, I said 'goal'. That big beardy guy has just changed the game for us. We would have drawn a few games this year without him, easily. He reminds me of that big Dane Manc, when it comes to that kind of situation. It should be advantage attacker, but he makes it look very difficult for the attacker. I adore him.

Klopp impressed me with the changes. At the point of no return when we ain't gonna get 3 goals if we concede, and getting a second goal is totally irrelevant, I half expected Klopp to bring on Sturridge or some shit for some esoteric reason. But no, he didn't turn into an inexplicable retard and actually made logical choices in the circumstances.

I saw that ball going in at the end and when it dropped to their man, I said 'goal'. That big beardy guy has just changed the game for us. We would have drawn a few games this year without him, easily. He reminds me of that big Dane Manc, when it comes to that kind of situation. It should be advantage attacker, but he makes it look very difficult for the attacker. I adore him.

We all do doc after that and some really good earlier performances. I also don't like comparing him to the big Dane Manc, I mean this guy is from Brazil, and cool as you like - the Dane just looked like he wanted to murder anyone. Our guy is cold and extremely professional.

Klopp impressed me with the changes. At the point of no return when we ain't gonna get 3 goals if we concede, and getting a second goal is totally irrelevant, I half expected Klopp to bring on Sturridge or some shit for some esoteric reason. But no, he didn't turn into an inexplicable retard and actually made logical choices in the circumstances.

Yes. With the benefit of hindsight I'd have brought on Shaq instead of Naby, who didn't really get into the game much, but the timing and the choices were pretty good.

I cannot believe how much better this keeper is compared to last season's duo .

Night and day , bar that wonky kick in the first half he was imperious as per.

Matip was also boss today, could have had some assists if mane wasn't totally ass

Yes. With the benefit of hindsight I'd have brought on Shaq instead of Naby, who didn't really get into the game much, but the timing and the choices were pretty good.

And also played with 10 men instead of Lovren.

Love Becks!
Can we all (Modo) stop calling him 'Becks' it makes me want to throw up, shit involuntary, snort bake and want to punch my computer screen. He's fucking 'Allison' or 'Becker' at a push. The guy is mint, a red and vital to our cause. Fucking 'Becks'!!! Fuck off!

EDIT: You called him that on purpose you snidey cunt to wind me up - Say it ain't so you little shit! o_Ox

Yes.

I’ve seen a few comments on twitter tonight. “The shot was right at him, he should have saved it”

The best reply was “that Schmeichel bloke seemed to have an awful lot of shots right at him then”

He’s fucking boss. It seems like sooooooo long since we’ve had a keeper we can trust. I fucking love him too.

This bit of skill by Firmino had me purring during the game. I think he played well, until the point he got tired.

Me bird says I'm hotter than Alisson so it must mean I'm joint equal sexiest bastard alive here

He could use the trusty coming out defense if there is a charge, and explain that he was asking a genuine question.

Someone pls post that vid of Alisson singing with the rest of our Brazilians in a party.

I wanna sing a Karaoke duet session with him. And I know what song I'll be singing too. [emoji7][emoji7]

Great win. I love us.
Mané is doing my head in though. How many clear cut chances has he missed this season? Needs some competition or to sit out some games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom