• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Chelsea - (Anfield South) - League Cup FINAL - Sun 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kepa la...

Rewind to a few years ago, where he acted the cunt in this very final and refused to be substituted, only to go on to lose that match on penalties.

Fast forward to the present day. Kepa has reinvented himself as a penalty-saving maestro. Chelsea make a big song and dance by substituting man of the match Mendy in the 120th minute, throwing Kepa in to lay the ghost to rest...

On to the shoot out... Kepa acts the cunt all the way through, gets nowhere near any of the 11 penalties, then steps up to take a penalty himself. Blasts it into Wembley Way and costs his team again.

As I said, multi-layered, deep-rooted hilarity

Kepa la...

Rewind to a few years ago, where he acted the cunt in this very final and refused to be substituted, only to go on to lose that match on penalties.

Fast forward to the present day. Kepa has reinvented himself as a penalty-saving maestro. Chelsea make a big song and dance by substituting man of the match Mendy in the 120th minute, throwing Kepa in to lay the ghost to rest...

On to the shoot out... Kepa acts the cunt all the way through, gets nowhere near any of the 11 penalties, then steps up to take a penalty himself. Blasts it into Wembley Way and costs his team again.

He did almost save Konate's. .

Fuck that was a tense final.

Kepa la...

Think he won the one with sarri.

I couldn't believe vvd penalty went in. Kepa was basically on the post and couldnt touch it.

Ooh which pen was better?

Virg was great cos kepa was way over that side and still couldn't save it..

But Fabs was great

Wow. Fuck. Mate literally broke his ankle in the celebrations. I had to administer first aid (while wasted) while waiting for the ambulance to come. He asked us to move some tables so he could see the trophy lift while I immobilized his ankle (and chugged another pint or two).

Wouldn't have a pop at Kepa - we've got plenty of form on that front.
I was impressed with Chelsea today though, their prep was obviously screwed.
Diaz was my MOTM. So good in tight situations, going to score a Worldie before to long.
Mo was off blob for some reason. 9 of these now.

Was it just me or did it seem like our lesser penalty takers have been well advised?

Yea the guys with the natural gift were absolutely battering the side netting (Trents pen was fantastic, future penalty taker?) But the other guys or anyone lacking confidence might have been advised to go quite centrally to avoid the meek corner efforts that seem to make up the majority of pens ever saved.

Was it just me or did it seem like our lesser penalty takers have been well advised?

Yea the guys with natural gift were absolutely battering the side netting (Trents pen was fantastic, future penalty taker?) But the other guys or anyone lacking confidence might have been advised to go quite centrally to avoid the meek corner efforts that seem to make up the majority of pens ever saved.

Trent's penalty was one of the best I've ever seen. The power and placement – just wow. If he can place it in the other corner just as well, he should become our penalty-taker eventually.

Trent's penalty was one of the best I've ever seen. The power and placement – just wow. If he can place it in the other corner just as well, he should become our penalty-taker eventually.

Yea i don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone hit the side netting so hard from a penalty. If he can do that or anything like that regularly he won’t need to use the other side of the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom