• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Chelsea - (Anfield South) - League Cup FINAL - Sun 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see Curtis Jones? Did he get a medal? Must have missed it in that case

Did anyone see Curtis Jones? Did he get a medal? Must have missed it in that case
I honestly never laid eyes on him today. Hell, I've even seen kaide Gordon in the celebrations, but not jones

Starting team + 9 possible subs. When Thiago got injured we replaced with Elliott so I'm guessing the whole squad was in the stadium.

Starting team + 9 possible subs. When Thiago got injured we replaced with Elliott so I'm guessing the whole squad was in the stadium.

The nine subs were

Alisson, Konatér, Milner, Ox, Minamino, Jota, Tsimikas, OrigiE, and Elliott.

No Jones, no Jomez

"Even in professional football there should be space for some sentiment.

He deserves it. At the training centre we have a wall that all goalkeepers are on who won something and Caoimhin can go on it -- that's how it should be -- absolutely great."

this guy was great, ran the legs off himself ! It’s like he’s been with us for much longer …
Edit: his long wait for a trophy with LFC ;)

Last edited:
Edit; just spotted ..that looks like Jones in the picture …
maybe he was there..or maybe it isn’t ha not sure

Millie needs to calm the fuck down:

ptm5090acjk81.jpg

Those photos remind me of the equivalent ones after Istanbul. Djibril Cissé was static at the back of those too, but that was because he went total apesh!t when the Dude saved their final peno, and had nothing left. :D

Incidentally Old Faithful was on duty all game. :cool:

Can you leave me old faithful in your will gramps?

Konate's penalty was poor and should have been saved actually.

As an aside, it's now ridiculously difficult for keepers to save pens with the lino ensuring that the keeper can't move off his line at all. Super difficult to create any sort of pressure for the taker if you can't make any forward movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom