• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Everton (H) - PL - Sun 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a way, today is a bit sad. This will be, unless we get them in the cup, the last derby match for many, many years.

After their relegation to the Championship (and the squandering of parachute payments on wages for Richarlison and high heels for Calvert Lewin, the spiralling costs and delays to their new stadium, resulting in massive debts that will force them into bankruptcy and a points deduction in the league, meaning relegation to league one, where they will be passed by bigger, better run clubs such as Tranmere Rovers, the sale of their new ground to Poundland as they can't afford the running costs, meaning a ground share with Marine FC), I predict they will fall on hard times.

Although I haven't really given it much thought.

And no matter what happens. An undisputed fact is Pickford will still have very very short arms.

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Keita, Thiago, Jota, Salah, Mane.
Subs: Kelleher, Konate, Milner, Gomez, Henderson, Jones, Tsimikas, Diaz, Origi.

Christ - Everton start in the bottom three with just 7 games left for them

I'm surprsed ..I thouught Tsimikas would get a start today.
Me too. He should have and kept Robbo back for Villareal, so guess that's the other way around now. Matip for Konate. But disappointed Thiago is starting against these butchers.

Now that I think about the whole being dirty thing doesn't make sense. Risking getting sent off for 1 or 3 games is a stupid thing to do considering Everton's plight. But I won't be surprised if they do this though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom