• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match: Everton (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we mostly just ground them down by percentages. Every single player we have is better than their opposite number.

Hahaha.

My wife is taking the kids to a friend's. Now I am going to watch a bunch of games from the supreme position of three points in the bag. I can just concentrate on raw bile and hatred of others now.

Loads of neutrals saying it wasn't a pen..

His arm was out.. last week Howard Webb clearly stated that if you don't give those, all players would run with their arms out.

Jeezus wept.. it was a clear as day pen.

Loads of neutrals saying it wasn't a pen..

His arm was out.. last week Howard Webb clearly stated that if you don't give those, all players would run with their arms out.

Jeezus wept.. it was a clear as day pen.
It was very close. Pen in my view but I can see why many would argue it.

Just thinking about Konate again, and I feel I've mentioned this a few times. I dont rate him. Well I certainly wouldn't be building a defence around him.

I've thought the same for a while. I just don't think he's good enough, he relies if physical strength too often,makes bad positional decisions and his distribution is poor. Don't mind him as a squad player competing for a place but I don't think he's close to peak Matip let alone VvD. We probably need 2 new CBs in the next 18 months.

I've thought the same for a while. I just don't think he's good enough, he relies if physical strength too often,makes bad positional decisions and his distribution is poor. Don't mind him as a squad player competing for a place but I don't think he's close to peak Matip let alone VvD. We probably need 2 new CBs in the next 18 months.

He's young and he's been out for a little bit. We've seen much better from him before, and we've also seen more of this sort of thing. The problem is if he's a player who needs to play himself into form, that could never happen with his injury record.

He sticks his arm out and moves it towards the ball. Its a stone wall pen.

Neutrals = Utd fans

We keep saying this week in week out but Klopp keeps benching him. It's ridiculous.

You're an idiot.

Three days ago he went down to the ground with cramp after playing a full 90 against Brazil. He's a pace player. You want to fuck him permanently after we won 2-0.

I genuinely can't. I think that's a handball now, and a handball 10 years ago. It's a cross and you've got your arm outstretched and you're making yourself big.
It's the same one that was given in our CL finals. And that was some years ago.

Konate was very fortunate, but it's one of them where you can understand the ref didn't see the full extent of it and VAR can't tell the ref to review it.

As for the pen it was stonewall, IMO. If that's not hand ball the what is?

Konate was very fortunate, but it's one of them where you can understand the ref didn't see the full extent of it and VAR can't tell the ref to review it.

As for the pen it was stonewall, IMO. If that's not hand ball the what is?
VAR can't intervene - only for Red card offences not yellow.

Oops - you just said that.

Last edited:
Yeah I think we just need to helpfully explain to our evertonian friends and family that God hates them, and he's frankly disgusted that they happened on his watch, so bad things will continue to happen to them, and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Yeah I think we just need to helpfully explain to our evertonian friends and family that God hates them, and he's frankly disgusted that they happened on his watch, so bad things will continue to happen to them, and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

It's hard for them to hear your lecture, because they're reportedly gagging on your cock in a bar.

We did fine, forwards had a bit of an off day. Jota and Mo never really did much of note. Mo did his thing from the spot and scored and 1 on 1 put on a plate for him on the counter but general play was poor.

The 2 yellows were correct, the pen was correct and Ibou was lucky to stay on.

Did we play behind closed doors because I didn’t hear the crowd once, observing a 100mins silence for Gaza maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom