• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match: Everton (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol OK lad. My god you are an awful fucking twat no matter what the chat is. Fuck off and put me on ignore and stick to being the cunt you are in other threads.
Edit... klopp sees him as a supersub. I dont, amongst many others.

CUNT

I'm glad I have a consistent voice.

I don't think klopp sees him as a supersub. I do think you weren't aware of why he didn't start today, and still got angry about it. You constantly slate klopps choices as though they are incomprehensible.

Last edited:
I'm not saying it wasn't a second yellow, but I don't get this thing about klopp taking him off meaning that of course it was a second yellow.

If someone is a cunts hair away from being sent off, of course you sub them. Doesn't mean anything about whether they definitely should have or not.

Dyche the thick cunt moaning about Konate and Klopp having to take him off
Maybe he should have done the same with young after he kicked the ball away after his first yellow.
Not a great game today and we were very wasteful with 20 shots off target but the win is what mattered most and we got that.

Dyche the thick cunt moaning about Konate and Klopp having to take him off
Maybe he should have done the same with young after he kicked the ball away after his first yellow.
Not a great game today and we were very wasteful with 20 shots off target but the win is what mattered most and we got that.
Gonna find something to moan about, did he mention anything at all about his team being 2nd best all game?

For the most part agree with that, but I think you've been a bit generous with all the mids

Yes @Frogfish - and a few others seem to seem to think too highly of Gravy from the few appearances we have seen him play. I like the way he moves, but he has that weirdo thing going on where he loses the ball a lot. Not sure about him 100%. But from the overall play I still feel like we have not replaced Mane's goals. I don't like it this season when Salah is the only scorer knowing that he is going to leave. Was disappointed that Nunez passed that ball to Salah for his second goal - and could not understand why he did not take the shot on himself. Maybe he did the right thing - but I don't know. I like our team, but it's so unpredictable right now.

Great to get a win after the international break. 1 point off the top, likely 3 after tommorow. Really good after last season, current injuries and a complete rebuild of midfield. 8/10

If Young got sent off, so should have Konate. To be fair, I think it's shite that Young got sent off, yellow cards are a fuckin joke these days.

The pen was a 100% pen, I just saw them debating it on MOTD, fuck off.

Our MF is well better with Curtis in it, he moves/uses the ball much better than the others.

The pen was a 100% pen, I just saw them debating it on MOTD, fuck off.
Both of them said they thought it was a pen? They’re obviously going to speak about and highlight all the big decisions as that’s what they get paid to do but I watched the show and both said pen, no issues there.

As far as the Young sending off goes, he can only have himself to blame. Diaz was too good for him and the only way he could stop him was to cynically bring him down.

aaa44286a3f162fffa387504c608ecd0a6e0a780.jpeg

Ya not sure why Diaz isn’t getting more praise.
We often lack a spark and urgency in a 1230 KO after an international break.

Diaz yet again was our main threat when it came to stretching our opponents and injecting directness and urgency into our play.

Got Young booked and subsequently sent off which completely nullified them.

Almost scored in the first half.

Should have had a penalty with another driving run into their box committing players before doing the same again to win the game changing penalty.

Superb.

Yes @Frogfish - and a few others seem to seem to think too highly of Gravy from the few appearances we have seen him play. I like the way he moves, but he has that weirdo thing going on where he loses the ball a lot. Not sure about him 100%. But from the overall play I still feel like we have not replaced Mane's goals. I don't like it this season when Salah is the only scorer knowing that he is going to leave. Was disappointed that Nunez passed that ball to Salah for his second goal - and could not understand why he did not take the shot on himself. Maybe he did the right thing - but I don't know. I like our team, but it's so unpredictable right now.
Not sure what you saw but I'll repost Hansern's stats on Gravy for more clarity :

Ryan Gravenberch vs Everton 62 mins
31/32 successful passes 97% pass accuracy
1 chance created
2/2 success dribbles
7 ball recoveries
3 interceptions
6/8 ground duels won
Most fouled player today.

Great to get a win after the international break. 1 point off the top, likely 3 after tommorow. Really good after last season, current injuries and a complete rebuild of midfield. 8/10
Personally I don't consider Spurs any sort of threat ... the 2nd easiest opening 9 games of any team in the PL (ours one of the top 4 most challenging) and we were robbed of 3 points they have that should have been on our total. They are fighting for 4th. We are going to have a say in the title race.

If Young got sent off, so should have Konate. To be fair, I think it's shite that Young got sent off, yellow cards are a fuckin joke these days.
Why? Both were clear Yellow cards (Young even held his hands up to admit the first when it was given) as virtually everyone accepts. The argument in the media/commentators/pundits is because he was sent off, not that they weren't Yellows. That's illogical.

Are you going to stop giving Yellow cards when fully deserved? Stop giving them because it would mean a player is sent off (deservedly I should add)? Where is the consistency in that when the refs stop taking cards out of their pocket because it would mean a Red?

Maybe this new attitude will lead to a reduction in 'professional fouls' which often spoil attacks/games and reduce the number of goals. I'm all for it.

Not sure what you saw but I'll repost Hansern's stats on Gravy for more clarity :

Ryan Gravenberch vs Everton 62 mins
31/32 successful passes 97% pass accuracy
1 chance created
2/2 success dribbles
7 ball recoveries
3 interceptions
6/8 ground duels won
Most fouled player today.
I agree. I thought Gravenberch was our best midfielder yesterday and it wasn't even close.

I agree. I thought Gravenberch was our best midfielder yesterday and it wasn't even close.
faded in the second, but he was still brilliant throughout. Arguably Elliott came on and was better than szob and mac as well

Ya not sure why Diaz isn’t getting more praise.
We often lack a spark and urgency in a 1230 KO after an international break.

Diaz yet again was our main threat when it came to stretching our opponents and injecting directness and urgency into our play.

Got Young booked and subsequently sent off which completely nullified them.

Almost scored in the first half.

Should have had a penalty with another driving run into their box committing players before doing the same again to win the game changing penalty.

Superb.

Diaz for me is still just not producing enough end product enough. He's great at getting in positions, but fucking shite at the final ball. Same as Jota yesterday. Both on the ball a lot, both broke down near enough every attack.

Diaz for me is still just not producing enough end product enough. He's great at getting in positions, but fucking shite at the final ball. Same as Jota yesterday. Both on the ball a lot, both broke down near enough every attack.
Except when he got a man sent off and won the all important penalty.

I want more from Diaz too but I thought the derby was not a game where his game contribution could be faults when you look at eve result and who had the most direct impact on it.

Except when he got a man sent off and won the all important penalty.

I want more from Diaz too but I thought the derby was not a game where his game contribution could be faults when you look at eve result and who had the most direct impact on it.

Young should have already been sent off for kicking the ball away. And he won the pen because his cross was going to the keeper and Keane was thick for having his arm way out.

But yeah, let's praise the lowest hanging fruit of 1) he skinned a 37 year old once and 2) misplaced a cross

Diaz was much better yesterday and kept going. Salah seemed to pick out the wrong option everytime on other side. Jota was so close to doing something but never did.
I like how Diaz has been this season and really seems to be more productive.
Elliot was excellent when he came on, inventive and busy. I think the sub role really suits his own development, often when he started last year he wasn't ready and not suitable for that position it seemed but this season hopefully can grow into the role,

yeah, there will never be another Mane and there will be another Salah for a while and probably another Bobby. I still can't believe we had all 3 at the same time playing for us for 5yrs. What fck luck for us fans.
We just have to replace them with players who contribute in the same system.
What Mane used to do on that left wing was insane at his top of his game against the very opponents, the Bayern game away in CL Qtr final was just something else. BM brought him on that game alone I bet.

Young should have already been sent off for kicking the ball away. And he won the pen because his cross was going to the keeper and Keane was thick for having his arm way out.

But yeah, let's praise the lowest hanging fruit of 1) he skinned a 37 year old once and 2) misplaced a cross
Lol. Ifs buts and maybes.
Lowing hanging fruit me bolloxs.
Young was on a yellow because Diaz skinned him. He wasn’t already off and Diaz got him sent off.
He should have had a peno a few mins earlier.
Whether it was going to Pickford or not is beside the point, he won the penalty.
Keane had his arm out because Diaz broke the lines yet again and forced the error.
Low hanging fruit :D
Tough crowd!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom