• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Fulham (H) - EFL Semi - Weds 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember Bolton one season and "Jay-Jay" Okocha normal quite clincal infront of goal, but that season it seemed as though every thing that he did seem to hit the wood work. Ball could not find the net...
Nunez has the Okocha curse

He seriously needs to hire Sadio’s shaman friend to un-curse himself. He’s literally millimeters from scoring in every game.

Don't want to be negative but Elliott should never play on the right wing again.
Look at how good Bradley was in the second half.
I'm starting to wonder about Gravenberch, maybe we're starting to see why Bayern didn't want him. He's definitely not a Klopp type midfielder. Based on what we've seen anyway.
He's young and can improve but he's all over the place right now and not in a good way.
That is what he’s not - “all over the place”. He doesn’t track back, chase down, etc that is required for Liverpool

11 day break now, well earned rest for the players and hopefully we see a few returning from injury. The Bournemouth away game won't be an easy one. Just hope we manage to keep the momentum going.

A good result. Hardly a perfect performance. Klopp grips them again and we win. Happened countless times this season, I hope it happens every week. We are mentality monsters again.

11 day break now, well earned rest for the players and hopefully we see a few returning from injury. The Bournemouth away game won't be an easy one. Just hope we manage to keep the momentum going.

I’m not particularly looking forward to that game; we usually look rusty and lethargic after any kind of break in rhythm.

I’m not particularly looking forward to that game; we usually look rusty and lethargic after any kind of break in rhythm.
True, but Bournemouth have a 15 day break so hopefully they're a bit rusty too.
Anyway, had a look at the list of upcoming fixtures and it's going to be hectic.
It could make or break our season.

vayj1660tobc1.jpeg

Lol, busted.

Nah I don't think so. Gomez had a good game bar his 2 x L foot crosses, Konate was great most of the time, Nunez and Gakpo both excellent when they came on.

Diaz ineffective, Elliott and Gravy were both mostly crap, Kelleher partly at fault for the goal, beaten at his near post yet again.
I did mean starters. Nunez and Gakpo were good when they came on.

Gomez, Konate and Kelleher I wouldn't have had above 7.

Let’s be honest here, we were on our way out until Nunez and Gakpo came on and changed the game.

That first half was a steaming pile of dog shit, we can’t seem to get ourselves up for first halves for some reason it was alllllllllll too easy for Fulham.

Let’s be honest here, we were on our way out until Nunez and Gakpo came on and changed the game.

That first half was a steaming pile of dog shit, we can’t seem to get ourselves up for first halves for some reason it was alllllllllll too easy for Fulham.
You do know there's a second leg... right?... right?

A football match is 90 minutes (and the rest).

You do know there's a second leg... right?... right?
Yep, A second leg which none of our injured players are returning for, there’s no way we’d have overturned a 1-0 loss at the cottage with that shit that started.
Not even that confident now we’ve come away with the fun we won’t fuck it up.

Nunez looks so into it, bombing round constantly trying to make things happen, like a happy spaniel dying to cheer up all the mad humans around him, looks like he's totally about to, then fucks it all up. Gakpo wanders about looking like he's got on the wrong bus and ended up in the wrong job, doesnt know what's going on and would quite like to be somewhere else, then scores mad goals.

Can't make sense of it.

He seriously needs to hire Sadio’s shaman friend to un-curse himself. He’s literally millimeters from scoring in every game.

I've been reading several books about greek myths and heroes. I've come to the conclusion that Zeus fucked his mortal mother on the sly and now Hera is being a spiteful cunt about it. Still, he's struggling his way through.

Nunez is the player who you slag every week then, at the end of the season, someone says "hey he's got 15 goals and 12 assists".

Like Dirk Kuyt, bless his socks.

He's not there when you need him but, when someone does the spreadsheet at the end of the season, he looks ace. I'm not sure if this is good or bad.

Nunez is the player who you slag every week then, at the end of the season, someone says "hey he's got 15 goals and 12 assists".

He's not there when you need him but, when someone does the spreadsheet at the end of the season, he looks ace. I'm not sure if this is good or bad.
You slag him off every week, nonsensically might I add, I’m in the stands like tonight with thousands of others belting his name more times than anyone else and he came on as a sub!!!

Kuyt never managed 12 assists in his career nevermind after one season.

Nunez is a vortex of chaos. He can look horrible but shit happens when he's on the pitch.
But tbf, Jota played a huge part in both goals and some of the chances that were created. He's probably our most important offensive player right now.

Last edited:
You slag him off every week, nonsensically might I add, I’m in the stands like tonight with thousands of others belting his name more times than anyone else and he came on as a sub!!!

Kuyt never managed 12 assists in his career nevermind after one season.
Went to a game did you? Hope you enjoyed it.
Kuyt made loads of assists but you were probably in your Dad's ballbag.

Went to a game did you? Hope you enjoyed it.
Kuyt made loads of assists but you were probably in your Dad's ballbag.

Felt like going home after the first half and was heading the down the steps for the exit until I saw Nunez coming on….thought ok better head back because now is when the game really starts.

Loads of assists aye, I’ll take ya word for it Larry ;)

Ahhh Dirk - he was my hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom