• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Luton (a) - Sunday 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be honest though, every single one of our forwards has been shit.

Jota did the thing where he is incredibly quiet without the part where he scores the one opportunity.

Nunez has had several decent chances and he's smashed all of really hard with his randomizer.

Salah hasn't been doubled, ever, and hasn't caused any threat on his own at all, but he's also had no support whatsoever for an entire half.

Let's hope Gakpo can do something.

Well done klopp. Well done the forwards and we'll done the midfield.

We're fucking shite

Joke. We've had about 20 shots at goal, but nothing to show for it. Can't win leagues with that level of inefficiency

How are we so shite though? It's maddening. How can we become so shit kinda out of nowhere

Arsenal lose to arsenal. We lose to luton. City steamroll a team who gave us trouble midweek

So we're shite at lunchtime, Sunday evenings, Monday evenings

We need 3pms all the time it seems

This is a good reality check, for a lot of different things. Our attack still has a lot to learn, individually and collectively. Our midfield is just not put together or balanced.

This reminds me of when we were putting together a decent team last time. Sometimes I felt that when the team felt it had to prove itself it played well. When it started to believe the hype, it was shit. Nunez even, in this game, played as though chance after chance would keep coming. I got the sense he was thinking about a hattrick in the first 20 and now here we are.

Arsenal lose to arsenal. We lose to luton. City steamroll a team who gave us trouble midweek

So we're shite at lunchtime, Sunday evenings, Monday evenings

We need 3pms all the time it seems
You know how it goes, we beat City in two weeks and gain nothing from it.

I assumed we all knew it was written before the season started that we'd be the big scalp they would get at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom