• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Man City - F*ck You Count Cup Semi Final - Sat 15:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ibou sloppy on their goals, but still a great win. Glad it's done in regular, I think I would've broke something with whoever that prick was commentating for the BBC

You said this after walker was injured during the week.

Anyway, it's obviously a clever trap being set by Pep.

Yeah, Walker is such a massive cheat code for them at the back. As is having one of the better keeper sweepers in Ederson.

We could and should have scored at least 5 or 6 today.

It'll be a different game again when they have Walker, Ederson and KDB back (if we see them in CL final).

I'll tell you what though..if KDB was playing, it would have been a different result.

City really missed him today.

He would've exploited our high line and Konate has to learn to cut out his mistakes. I dont think there's a game i've not seen him cock up at least once.

Yeah, Walker is such a massive cheat code for them at the back. As is having one of the better keeper sweepers in Ederson.

We could and should have scored at least 5 or 6 today.

It'll be a different game again when they have Walker, Ederson and KDB back (if we see them in CL final).
Had the ref done his job they’d have ended up with 9 on the pitch and it would’ve been 6+ for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom