• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Man City - F*ck You Count Cup Semi Final - Sat 15:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reds - that was fucking worth the 3am wait up. Forced to wait in a hotel room at Sydney International waiting for my visa to rock up for Thailand. At HT it came through!!! I fly to the land of smiles in 5 hours and lads and lasses.... You can be damn sure I'll be smiling with them. YNWA :D

He was atrocious most of the match ... and hasn't played well for a while. Tsimikas is actually the better option at the moment. It's only Klopp's loyalty keeping Robbo in the team I fear.
That's a problem every manager has.

There will be three topics of fume :
1) why didn't Guardiola make any subs
2) Steffen's error (which clearly cost them the match otherwise they'd have won and
3) why weren't any Liverpool players sent off ?

I like your 'Fume' Bingo idea...

1) Keita shouid have seen red in the 1st half
2) Pep doesn't care about domestic trophies anyway
3) They'll lose against Utd

I wonder about Robbo and the impact of Mane not being on the left side. I think a large part of Robbo at his best is down to having Mane who tracked back and also they had a telepathic link-up play. Since Mane's protective pressing on the left side has reduced a little over the last 2 years maybe this has affected Robbo as well and also Mane now plays centrally.

Im, not 100% if he has that telepathic link-up play with Diaz yet. So there are times when he's going up to do his thing and then gets lost and confused because es used to the telepathic link-up play with Mane.

But also its City...if you're not going to look your best in any of the games this season then more often than not its going to be when you play City.

There will be three topics of fume :
1) why didn't Guardiola make any subs
2) Steffen's error (which clearly cost them the match otherwise they'd have won and
3) why weren't any Liverpool players sent off ?

To be fair, looking at City's bench, who would've Pep brought on besides KDB ? Unless of course, he's still unfit or nursing an injury.

The first half reminded me of our clashes with City 2-3 years ago - it was good to see us being able to outfight them in midfield once again. Fabinho was very good, I thought, Keita’s presence helped with the high press and Fernandinho should have been sent off. Their ability to break our offside trap is a concern if we play them again this season. Thank God for Alisson!

To be fair, looking at City's bench, who would've Pep brought on besides KDB ? Unless of course, he's still unfit or nursing an injury.
I thought he was going to start Gundogan and if KdB was on the bench then surely he was good enough to play 15-20 mins (though personally I thought Pep absolutely made the right decision by not bringing them on).

He calls me the harvester, but this guy literally is next level, industrial scale. It's awe inspiring for all us who have dabbled in the game.
It's the way you disguise it that's important. I mean that was OTT blatant ! A Red Card offence if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom