• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Newcastle (a) - PL - Sat 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good performance so far.

They're getting frustrated. Nice to see a team actually try and play against us, TBH. It's a been a good watch.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Ref is giving them nothing and it's agitating the support. Might make a venomous atmosphere 2nd half

Eddie Howe is playing championship football. Long ball to Joelinton every single time they get a freekick.

And I thought they were supposed to be the next big thing or something.

Eddie Howe is playing championship football. Long ball to Joelinton every single time they get a freekick.

And I thought they were supposed to be the next big thing or something.

Thats a bit reductive. They're playing some nice interplay on the edge of our box; we're just breaking down their defence-midfield link, so they need to initially hump it long.

We've humped it long quite a lot as well

Ref is giving them nothing and it's agitating the support. Might make a venomous atmosphere 2nd half

He's trying hard not to give way to pressure from the crowd, arguably a bit too hard but we've suffered from that kind of thing often ourselves so I'll take it.

First Half... Work man like I think best describes it.
Think I would stick with the starters. Just need to move the ball a bit faster

Good first half. Open game so we can't complain. Keita stand out. Gomez as well. Mid 3 getting through their work OK. Diaz goes over it's a pen but he stumbles then pulls it back.

Decent so far. The midfield worried everyone but they were all involved in the goal to be fair!

Need another goal though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom