• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Newcastle (a) - Sun 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hadn't earned a start lately. It'll be great if he can use this as a springboard but I have no problem whatever with Klopp starting him on the bench today.
lol what? Earned a start? He scored in pre season, looked sharp and got literally a handful of minutes in both games. Wasn’t given a chance to earn his spot.

BTW that “shush” photo of Klopp is digitally altered - he only glanced at the Newcastle assistant manager, but didn’t actually shush him.

I stayed away from the match day thread today because I’m a believer and there is so many non believers I would end up arguing all day.
What a win that was, imagine we finished the game with Quansah and Gomez at centre back, played from 28 minutes with a man less and came from behind to win the game. Delighted Nunez got man of the match and Becker was brilliant also. Klopp definitely has Eddies number.
Some terrible refs decisions against us again today Joelinton seemed to do what he liked and nothing, Trent fouled and gets a yellow card. Two games with 10 men and we get 6 points. :kiss:
Fuck the non believers mate.

Now that I’m all caught up. That has to be the worst call over to not get up at 130am to watch live.

2 mins into the 9 min highlights on Optus Sport I thought we would get beaten 6/7-0.

What an absolutely outstanding result.

Goosebumps when Nunez scored to make it 1-1 and sheer laughter at 2-1.

Thanks for making your position clear.
This has been most illuminating.
Not sure what you are on. Darwin clearly doesn't speak English. I know he said some english words later on but it's like me saying Vamos but that doesn't mean I know the Spanish language.

To me, I think he should have learnt some english by now. But you obviously don't think so. So that's that. It's just a difference of opinion.

I've just watched the highlights over and over again, and giggling to myself at work. Especially Ali's save.

Pretty sure everyone thinks i've gone mad.

Now that I’m all caught up. That has to be the worst call over to not get up at 130am to watch live.

2 mins into the 9 min highlights on Optus Sport I thought we would get beaten 6/7-0.

What an absolutely outstanding result.

Goosebumps when Nunez scored to make it 1-1 and sheer laughter at 2-1.
I regretted staying up over here in Tokyo for the first 75 minutes but boy was it worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom