• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Wolves (a) - Sat 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like goose, but it is quite a faff to cook, and this massive bird basically evaporates. You don't get the joy of having turkey a million ways in the days after Xmas.
I’ve had similar experience with duck. Carving it up thinking where’s the rest?

I like goose, but it is quite a faff to cook, and this massive bird basically evaporates. You don't get the joy of having turkey a million ways in the days after Xmas.

I like goose too.

I was devastated when Iceman’s jet stream sent him and Mav tailspinning our to sea and then that ejector seat fucked up!!!!

There's no legitimate way of viewing this game in the EU or elsewhere even wit a VPN, anyone got a riverlett?

I see Chavs have dropped 3 today, the footballing Gods must still have a smile on their faces after Wednesdays rendition of "Merry Christmas Everton"

Mostly liverpool passing it about 1st 10 mins. Traore with his usual oiled up biceps putting himself about.

Not sure why Wolves fans are booing Jota. He was a sub for them, fetched a great fee, and didn't agitate to leave or make a mess on his way out.

Same with Grealish return to Villa this week. Did reasonably right by the club. Have some respect.

Why are we playing like we know that Chelsea dropped a few points? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom