• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PSG vs. Bayern : Champions League Final. Kick-off: 20:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogfish

Gone to Redcafe
FYI there are now official apps to watch this free of charge. BT and YT on the app store (and whatever for non-Apple users).

I’ve always found the frame rate on the YouTube streams make it unwatchable. The Europa league final was on Virgin’s “showcase” channel. I’d check for tonight but the kids are watching Cbeebies and I don’t want to set them off playing with the remote.

Edit; For virgin customers.

[article]
All Virgin TV customers will be able to watch this year’s UEFA Champions League and Europa League finals free of charge.

Virgin Media is making it easier for British football fans to tune into the action from home this weekend – even if they don’t currently subscribe to BT Sport.

Sevilla will play Inter Milan in the UEFA Europa League Final in Cologne, Germany, on Friday 21 August 2020 at 20:00.

While the UEFA Champions League Final takes place in Lisbon, Portugal, on Sunday 23 August 2020 at 20:00.

Here’s how football fans can watch both finals on Virgin TV:

• All Virgin TV customers can watch both games in HD on Channel 100
  • All Virgin TV customers can also watch on Virgin TV Go on their chosen device
  • Those with a V6 set box can watch both finals in 4K UHD on dedicated channel ‘BT Sport Ultimate’ (Channel 531)
[/article]

I really don't like PSG but I also don't really want Bayern to draw level with our 6 wins.

Hmmmm. Can't make me mind up.

I really don't like PSG but I also don't really want Bayern to draw level with our 6 wins.

Well it's certainly less shitty than when Utd played Chelsea in the finals... That was a nightmare

Bayern winning it after Pep leaving would help soothe the pain a bit. Just a bit, of course.

Well it's certainly less shitty than when Utd played Chelsea in the finals... That was a nightmare

It was a nightmare that Utd won. It wasn't a dilemma though, at least not for me. I was desperate for Brave JT to put that penalty away.

Boateng off for Sule. Means nothing to me. But that old school Herrea and Di Maria link up was sweet, then he fluffed the shot.

It’s been a decent game so far. Neymar got through and Neuer with a couple of stops. Di Maria Skies a shot. Lewandowski hits the post. Boateng off injured. 27 minutes in.

Sule looks like he shouldnt be involved in football, maybe a professional Bavarian pint chugger

PSG’s pressing is creating problems for Bayern’s build up - Neuer is trying to play playmaker, but they keep losing the ball and giving up counter-attacking opportunities.

Both Bayern wingers are boss - Coman and Gnabry.

Mbappe fluffed a sitter there at the end, Di Maria also earlier.

Very even game so far. As I suspected Bayern moved their defensive line deeper and PSG’s front 3 can only find the space in front of them. Bayern is attacking in greater numbers, PSG’s trio of strikers looks cut off from their midfield and is trying to create a goal on their own. The scoreline could have been anything at this point, but so far no luck for the attacking players on either side.

PSG struggle to move the ball upfield.
Their keeper not being able to do a goal kick does not help at all.
Cannot believe that at this level...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom