• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rafa set to become Real Madrid manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barca will presumably have Suarez for the whole of next season, I can't imagine real keeping pace with Neymar, Messi and Suarez tearing it up from day one.

He'll win a cup and will still be there the following season

He could win them the CL. It's where he does his best work.

If you ignore all the times when he didn't.

Anyway - I'm predicting Ronaldo gets pissed off, everything goes south and he gets the boot at the end of the season.

Thought it was the right time for him to leave us but he cared passionately about our club and landed one of the biggest prizes in football. Compare what he delivered to the shitfest we have now. I've always wanted him to do well except at Chelsea. Now I'm torn because I can't stand Real Madrid.

Remember Rodgers' reaction to Reina's mention of Rafa?

"He penned a great big letter saying he was going to work with the best manager that he'd worked with and thanked him for his time for Liverpool. So, for me, it probably sounded like he'd made his decision there."

Reina was right and Rodgers showed himself up as the small-time tit that he is.

I'd put them as favourites for the Champions League with Benitez in charge, which is the sole reason for them hiring him I guess.

His greatest challenge will be to balance Real Madrid's attack-minded philosophy with his own, often quite rigid, way of playing football. He would also do well to swerve off all the politics at that club. Any snide little comments and they'll gladly see the back of him.

He's got one season to lift decent silverware. I hope for him it goes well.

Be interesting to see how many goalkeepers they sign.

Well, for now, he's officially rehabilitated into the top tier, 5 years after the G and H affair.

Well played Rafa.

beIN SPORTS ‏@beINSPORTS 17h17 hours ago
“Everywhere he works he’s successful” – Wenger on @rafabenitezweb. Watch Part 1 of Rafael Benitez: My Story.

Part 2

Part 3

CGj6EL4XIAA7Flq.jpg:large

I wish him the Best of luck, I imagine he'll need it at the Madrid circus..

I still hope he makes a Return to Liverpool some day

I wouldn't mind betting he does too, but it won't happen while FSG are in charge, and by the time they leave he'll be retired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom