• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Random Fights Thread

Fabio

Former mod, consistent c***
Honorary Member
Right, I'm getting this is early.

IF this thread has to exist, can people not be fucking retards?

Our financial reports... Own thread

Any ACTUAL football news... New thread

This thread if for mikael forrsell being scared of cats or Suso dancing with skeletons.

That's the calibre this thread has.

No ACTUAL discussion posts please.

The SECOND someone posts something in here that is deemed to blatantly ignore what I've said there, it's getting locked.

Nah. Fabio's attitude fucks me off big time. The Random Shite thread was a breeding ground for thread ideas and a decent thread in it's own right (40,000 views and nearly 2,000 posts proved that), seriously how much trouble is it for a Mod to pull a post and create a thread if they wanted to. Fuck all. In the meantime good threads don't disappear off the front page, or get duplicated, due to a plethora of shite threads.

So fuck it, create your own threads because I'm done with them. Fucking RAWK lite.

Seriously? You're going to be a prissy little bitch about it?

How about you fucking grow up, and use a slight amount of common sense when posting froggy?

It's not our job to wipe your fucking arses and clean up the load of cunt people pile in here

And it's plenty of trouble because none of us are dedicated to being on here 24/7 and can police every thread on here and merge things

Use common sense

Seriously? You're going to be a prissy little bitch about it?

How about you fucking grow up, and use a slight amount of common sense when posting froggy?

It's not our job to wipe your fucking arses and clean up the load of cunt people pile in here

You're the baby brother aren't you ... you;re immaturity is dripping all over this forum.

Nah. Fabio's attitude fucks me off big time. The Random Shite thread was a breeding ground for thread ideas and a decent thread in it's own right (40,000 views and nearly 2,000 posts proved that), seriously how much trouble is it for a Mod to pull a post and create a thread if they wanted to. Fuck all. In the meantime good threads don't disappear off the front page, or get duplicated, due to a plethora of shite threads.

So fuck it, create your own threads because I'm done with them. Fucking RAWK lite.
Embarrassing.

You're the baby brother aren't you ... you;re immaturity is dripping all over this forum.

giphy.gif

Well this is all a bit silly.

We had to split two or three thread a day from the last thread.

Whilst that may not sound like much to you, it's a fucking pain in the arse to do, creating a new temporary thread & moving them over piecemeal, before making the new thread & moving it, or having to plug the laptop in & try to do it with three kids in tow. The other lads have work & real life to deal with too.

It shouldn't be hard to work out if something is worthy of its own thread or not. If you're not sure just post a new thread, if it doesn't generate interest it just drops away, that's how forums work.

Fuck off.

Haha. Seriously though, who gets this upset over an Internet forum? Your reaction is embarrassing... and quite humourous.

Just saw that you edited your post to attack me by claiming that my opinion isn't as valid because I don't post that much. You really know how to hurt a man's feelings, Frogfish. A true low blow.

I am

However I'm not the one who gets all "someone wipe my arse" because i don't have the common sense to start a new thread.

If you have performance anxiety over coming up with a thread title, then it's fine. Probably get tablets for that down the doctors

Haha. Seriously though, who gets this upset over an Internet forum? Your reaction is embarrassing... and quite humourous.

I spend a lot of time on numerous feeds, for my own interest, however if I think something is of potential interest to 6CM I've posted it here. And if I think it thread worthy (and each poster will have their own barometer in that regard, it's not like there is a set level) I create thread, a couple of days back 7 of the Top 11 threads on the front page were either my creations (5) or pulled from the Random Shite thread by mods (2). Fair enough if a Mod thinks them thread worthy but I didn't at the time and not only that but had I not posted the snippet there in the first place then there wouldn't have been anything for thread to be made from.

Anyway, I'm done with the snippets and I'm done with the threads. Let Fabio create his own fucking threads.

So James, your comment to the deletion of a thread with months worth of posting of interesting (or not) snippets is totally crass.

Well this is all a bit silly.

We had to split two or three thread a day from the last thread.

Whilst that may not sound like much to you, it's a fucking pain in the arse to do, creating a new temporary thread & moving them over piecemeal, before making the new thread & moving it, or having to plug the laptop in & try to do it with three kids in tow. The other lads have work & real life to deal with too.

It shouldn't be hard to work out if something is worthy of its own thread or not. If you're not sure just post a new thread, if it doesn't generate interest it just drops away, that's how forums work.
BUT WE HAVE TO DO IT JON

THINK OF FROGGYS HECTIC LIFESTYLE WHERE HE CAN EVEN USE COMMON SENSE!!

Well, yeah, exactly. You don't have to split threads. If something is posted in here and it's worthy of real discussion, anyone can create a new thread about it.

Keep the spam bots away and the site ticking over (a job that's being done really well and we all appreciate it) but other than that chill the fuck out and leave us be.

I am

However I'm not the one who gets all "someone wipe my arse" because i don't have the common sense to start a new thread.

If you have performance anxiety over coming up with a thread title, then it's fine. Probably get tablets for that down the doctors

Still dripping.

Froggy calling me crass and then in the same thread tells me to fuck off and other poster to suck his dick.
The poster that keeps on giving.

Back
Top Bottom