• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rodgers on Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I'm not mate, I'm glorifying everything and saying that every new signing is brilliant, apparently.

Or maybe I'm just saying people are going overboard with their criticisms.

First you eat the chickynuggies (Franco Hansenbeaur), then the wedges (Alberto, Aspas etc) and the very last thing you go for is the broccoli (Toure).

am pleased we are focusing on attack, yes another CB would be nice, but in the world of priorities we need more firepower.

I guess you've got to look at it like, everything we've spent so far has been covered by revenue generated by sales.

We'll bring another couple of players in, but more than that will be dependent on getting rid of more players.

Mark, you know what your problem is? You are part of the establishment. Always apologizing and protecting De Management. Why can't ya see the negative more often? Jesus.

Love the way following a team nowadays has us all p and l cash flow experts.

We are absolute amateurs lads at this transfer business. No drama means less headlines, thus less brand attention and fans. Less fans means less eyes for the tv deals and seats in the stadium. Jaysis. Amateurs.

I also have a moment of clarity, when I'm drunk.

The "you see what your problem is" bit, gave it away.

I think we'll end up signing another defender.

It's early days and the futures of Suarez, Skrtel and Reina don't appear to have been fully resolved so a lot can still change.
I can't see reina and skrtel staying in world cup year. Both will want to be playing regularly otherwise they won't get selected for their countries.

I can't see reina and skrtel staying in world cup year. Both will want to be playing regularly otherwise they won't get selected for their countries.

Skrtel is his country's captain I believe, and Reina isn't going to be getting any regular time anyway. I do think we should sell both though.

Skrtel is his country's captain I believe, and Reina isn't going to be getting any regular time anyway. I do think we should sell both though.
he won't get regular time but he'll still want to go. That won't happen if he spends the whole season on the bench. Both will definitely want to leave IMO

No one knows who's going. Brendan seems to love us all. We all feel comforted, supported and special... I mean sex silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom