• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Spider Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was neil a student.

He posted every day at all hours of the day in last month or so, not consisted with someone who wold work

Edit: I know completely unrelated

I cant imagine how anyone elses view on (eg) Gerrard could make me lose my shit and fuck it off.
'I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU LOT' stylee.

Anyhoo, I can so a wicked SG67 if it makes yous feel better:

Who on earth is Jessica Alba? Anyone? Cant say ive heard of her. Now Raquel Welsh, that was a woman. Right im off for a pint of mild at the 'rugged handshank'

Come back Neil, Post as much and often as you like. you're the Pacey poster we always needed. We're like LFC since McMannaman left

Bunny's new bird must be a right dirty bitch. He hasn't been on here for ages.

They live up a mountain making candles from the ear wax of Alpine Ibex and thus have no internet access. That, or she doesn't let him have friends. Or his ex killed him.

Its nice how you talk to your ma about sex Count. Lovely stuff.
I don't talk to her silly.
I read it in her private diary.

"Herroneared called again today. I had to tell him I was busy as I just couldn't endure another thirty seconds of sex with his tiny cock. I may be ninety three but I do have standards"

"Herroneared called again today. I had to tell him I was busy as I just couldn't endure another thirty seconds of sex with his tiny cock. I may be ninety three but I do have standards"

at 93 she could probably go hand gliding with her labia

im just gonna keep posting disgusting things till people pay attention to me......

Awww bless her still frontin. The truth is her tragic battered fanny cant take the hammerin i give it all that often.

*whispers* please stop posting on this, i cant stop and am ashamed of my damn self.

Awww bless her still frontin. The truth is her tragic battered fanny cant take the hammerin i give it all that often.

*whispers* please stop posting on this, i cant stop and am ashamed of my damn self.
Will do
In the "who has the smaller penis" competition I am not sure which one of us has won:oops:

As someone called Rupert apparently, but no I used to post on Koptalk and have lurked on nearly every forum.

68h4zr.png

That picture is weird. If I stare at it for a minute without blinking will I see the true image of The Devil?

We’re turning into a bunch of women to be honest.

He wasn’t hounded off the site, or absued. He was asked to tone down the fucking incessant posting on every page cos it was impossible to keep up with what was actually happening through all his guff.

That’s it. And he minced off in a huff. And now we’re putting up a mincey thread to get him back.

Big massive bag of mince all over the shop.

We’re turning into a bunch of women to be honest.

He wasn’t hounded off the site, or absued. He was asked to tone down the fucking incessant posting on every page cos it was impossible to keep up with what was actually happening through all his guff.

That’s it. And he minced off in a huff. And now we’re putting up a mincey thread to get him back.

Big massive bag of mince all over the shop.
I agree. I think people take this shit a leeeeedle bit too serious at times.
'Someone said i was wrong about a player/manager!! Thats it!!! Never speaking again!'

I think it can get to you at times, in fact I know it can, I think most people have flounced off and given it a break at some point in time. I know it's not logical in this strange cyber community

Did anyone actually ask him to leave? I thought people just said he should try not to dominate threads with his verbal diarrhoea? The delivery may have been a little harsh, but the point was valid. And let's face it, he's endured a lot worse before now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom