• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Spider Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone can have a shit day though and take it out on someone on here, such is life, equally you can be having a bad time of it and be more touchy than usual, again, that's just common place. Some posters do give it out constantly for the sheer hell of it. And like in life, you get some posters who are more or less sensitive than others, it's not hard to ask people to tip toe a bit around those who are more likely to get offended, while trying as a community to keep others in toe when they start taking the piss and are clearly annoying/upsetting others.

Anyway, Neil is fine. He got over sensitive about one incident and he was pissed off that he was asked to post less aswell. The guy is a lovely fella, he might frustrate a few people, but he's been around here for years and is a good football poster, even if people don't always agree with what he has to say. And he certainly under no terms should be taking stick off people for a few literacy issues. That's just sheer childishness and bullying.

Paddy can get fucked.

With a rusty implement.

Paddy's a good kid. He made a mistake, wasn't sure how to handle it and in the process, handled it like a twat. However, I'm sure he regrets it and if he apologizes to ILD, I'm sure I (as well as most of the site) will forgive him and welcome him back accordingly ... We're a forgiving bunch - we even let Ryan post here.

Paddy's a good kid. He made a mistake, wasn't sure how to handle it and in the process, handled it like a twat. However, I'm sure he regrets it and if he apologizes to ILD, I'm sure I (as well as most of the site) will forgive him and welcome him back accordingly ... We're a forgiving bunch - we even let Ryan post here.
I'm not convinced. He had ample opportunities to apologise

I'm not convinced. He had ample opportunities to apologise

He got scared probably ... He realized he fucked up bad and hung out a good lad to dry and wasn't sure how to handle. We all make mistakes ... I think ILD would accept his apology - and it would be forgotten and we'd all move on.

He got scared probably ... He realized he fucked up bad and hung out a good lad to dry and wasn't sure how to handle. We all make mistakes ... I think ILD would accept his apology - and it would be forgotten and we'd all move on.
Scared? He went out drinking the very next night, constantly updated Facebook about his exploits and no doubt spent more on alcohol than it would have taken to pay back ILD. ILD also reached out to him multiple times and he did nothing.

Sorry LTW, I think he was just being a cunt.

Scared? He went out drinking the very next night, constantly updated Facebook about his exploits and no doubt spent more on alcohol than it would have taken to pay back ILD. ILD also reached out to him multiple times and he did nothing.

Sorry LTW, I think he was just being a cunt.

I dunno mate - I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt ...

I think if Paddy comes back then all he needs to do is man up and apologise to Dave for acting the tool. And donate some money to charity as we all chose to bail Dave ut with the funds he'd lost. It was ILD who got stitched by it all if he's Ok with Paddy coming back on the aforementioned premise then we should be cool with it too. I wouldn't like to see any bullying on here and we all act the cunt from time to time to varying degrees. Who knows ? He could be amongst us now reading this.

I think if Paddy comes back then all he needs to do is man up and apologise to Dave for acting the tool. And donate some money to charity as we all chose to bail Dave ut with the funds he'd lost. It was ILD who got stitched by it all if he's Ok with Paddy coming back on the aforementioned premise then we should be cool with it too. I wouldn't like to see any bullying on here and we all act the cunt from time to time to varying degrees. Who knows ? He could be amongst us now reading this.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm........

If he is here.....FUCK YOU PADDY, YOU BAD CUNT !

*flicks through Old Testament*

It's quite simple. People go because others decide to act like massive twats even though they're unlikely to behave like said twat in reality. Hey its okaaaay though its only the internet. It's alright to act a twat in fact its almost a license to do so. It's a shame we've lost some good posters though because of the attitude of others. That's life on the internet though. Unfortunately twats exist.

Ignorant hypocrite.

Oh, and there was next to fuck all actual "disrespect" shown to Dalglish. Certainly not from me anyway.

It's not my fault if he was bad at his job.

Ryan, I'm not getting dragged into a tete a tete with you any more. I'd suggest you drop it now.

Well you can't possibly stoop to any lower levels than the one you went to previously, so why would you?

Don't fret, I'm done with you too.

Well you can't possibly stoop to any lower levels than the one you went to previously, so why would you?

Don't fret, I'm done with you too.

Like I say drop it or you're banned. Understood ?

Oh, and there was next to fuck all actual "disrespect" shown to Dalglish. Certainly not from me anyway.

It's not my fault if he was bad at his job.

I think you, with two other people, were the 'main push' of what pushed people like SG away. A lot of your criticism was entirely valid - he had a very bad run in the league - but to go at it every day, insulting him etc when you know what he means to most of us as Liverpool fans etc ... It's over now though - let's hope we all can be + about BR and enjoy his footy.

Is everyone talking about Ryan?

I agree with about 80% of what he posts here and maybe he's been hard on Dalglish but none of what he's said about him is false.

Is everyone talking about Ryan?

I agree with about 80% of what he posts here and maybe he's been hard on Dalglish but none of what he's said about him is false.

No everyones not talking about Ryan.

dont want this to get back into the dalglish argument again but i maybe saw one post that was insulting towards kenny, people seemed to link criticising him with being disrespectful, completely different things

dont want this to get back into the dalglish argument again but i maybe saw one post that was insulting towards kenny, people seemed to link criticising him with being disrespectful, completely different things
People were also going to extremes in order to lay the blame on someone else but Dalglish.

If you want to talk about Dalglish and who said what do it in another thread.

I guess you've missed a lot of posts then.

People were also going to extremes in order to lay the blame on someone else but Dalglish.

This is a pathetic argument that Mark and many others have put to rest so many times it's ridiculous. People thought he was poor in the league and deserved to be fired. People thought he was poor in the league and deserved another year. Why go down this path again?

There's lines between what can be construed as valid criticism and disrepectful nonsense.

Problem is though Sunny, that that is just life. There are plenty of people out there that are grey cell challenged and spout all kinds of shite. We really have to just proffer our opinion and if someone is being particularly obtuse or disrespectful, take it or debate it. Because the law says we are not permitted to improve the gene pool by removing them from it. On a forum you can rein them in but short of banning (and becoming RAWK like) you are not going to change their attitude/opinions.

No we weren't and this is what really infuriates me about you as a poster, no one was looking to blame anyone else, we all knew the score, we just didn't bang on about it at every given opportunity.

There are alot of posters here who think they're radical because they post and exaggerate what the majority are thinking anyway in every thread that remotely touches on the subject. It's not big, it's not clever, it's boring monotonous bullshit by internet trolls.

Problem is though Sunny, that that is just life. There are plenty of people out there that are grey cell challenged and spout all kinds of shite. We really have to just proffer our opinion and if someone is being particularly obtuse or disrespectful, take it or debate it. Because the law says we are not permitted to improve the gene pool by removing them from it. On a forum you can rein them in but short of banning (and becoming RAWK like) you are not going to change their attitude/opinions.

But in life people would not behave the way they do on here would they ? Far from being a hypocrite I know I have my faults. I recognise them. I try to be respectful and friendly most of the time but there will be occasions where I've had enough of someone and I'll lose it with them and sometimes, yeh, I regret it. Sometimes I don't. .Sure I can be opinionated too - like anyone. I don't confuse that with arrogance. At least I'm honest about it. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not - I don't get that. I don't get the need for internet personas either but that's just me. For me it's not about changing peoples opinions - you can't do that but it's the way you present your opinions and what else you say. If people behaved in reality like they sometimes do on here they'd be taken to task about it.

There are alot of posters here who think they're radical because they post and exaggerate what the majority are thinking anyway in every thread that remotely touches on the subject. It's not big, it's not clever, it's boring monotonous bullshit by internet trolls.

Exactly. They do it to get a bite. I bite sometimes I know it. I'm going to take a different tactic though going forwards though by biting them over the head with my banstick. Trolls out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom