• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

The Donkey

He doesn't speak English and during that dressing room speech none of the Spanish lads sat next to him so I guess he just didn't know what was going on

Even he knows that Klopp is leaving and that the players were clapping for the manager. He clapped for Thiago and Matip.

It could be nothing but its also a lack of respect for the manager imho.

Thats it for me in all honesty. I can get behind a player that is trying his best but failing. This childish stroppy disrespectful attitude doesnt belong at the club going forward.

Sell.

And he was normally not a starter for us even in his prime. The idea of Nunez as “expensive Origi” is belied by the fact that Divock was kissed by the gods of football luck and fortune and Darvin was cursed by them.
Not trying to take anything away form yesterdays send off of Jurgen, but how many sitters did Salah, and Gakpo miss..?

who would’ve guessed Darwin was a huffy cunt?

Maybe Jurgen didn’t sing Darwin’s song passionately enough or wear a shirt that inspired Darwin enough.

Although it is also entirely possible Darwin was just concentrating in case he strayed offside in the guard of honour… or he was clapping… it’s just he kept missing his hands.

Maybe Jurgen didn’t sing Darwin’s song passionately enough or wear a shirt that inspired Darwin enough.

Although it is also entirely possible Darwin was just concentrating in case he strayed offside in the guard of honour… or he was clapping… it’s just he kept missing his hands.

maybe Jurgen didn’t coach him well enough on how to clap?

maybe Jurgen didn’t coach him well enough on how to clap?

He’s still young and a raw talent but you can see he has all the rights attributes to succeed like hands, wrists and arms - all he needs is the right manger to persevere - he’s not far off being able to hit one palm with the other with alarming regularity.

You just know he’ll go somewhere else and it’ll click and he’ll be clapping like a well trained seal.

I wonder what his Xclap is?

I bet when you combine his claps with hurrahs he’s actually one of the best in the world.

Haaland doesn’t clap much either!!

He’s still young and a raw talent but you can see he has all the rights attributes to succeed like hands, wrists and arms - all he needs is the right manger to persevere - he’s not far off being able to hit one palm with the other with alarming regularity.

You just know he’ll go somewhere else and it’ll click and he’ll be clapping like a well trained seal.

I bet when you combine his claps with hurrahs he’s actually one of the best in the world.

unfortunately he has the highest amount of missed big claps in the league but he’s in the right position to clap. his fortunes will improve!

We can rebuild him. We have the technology
2JwV.gif

Hopefully he's in a huff cos Klopp finally told him what a useless, wasteful fucking cunt he was and if he'd have scored some of the glaring chances he missed we could have won the league

It's the finer points of knowing his Xclap that you just don't get. He was the best clapper for his age back in Uruguay, a country known for the clap.

That was a moment. I laughed, then I looked at Linda. Their Pool guy must give her a proper good seeing to. No way The lizard is enough.
You kidding? With that prehensile tail he whips out for her birthday, she's lucky she can walk for the rest of the year

That could also be down to weakness from the blood loss down to his nightly feasting

Back
Top Bottom