• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

There's apparently no game on Thursday...(Arsenal Away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather play this with a depleted squad than push the fixture pile up down the road, but I presume we wouldn't be asking if the situation wasn't even worse than for the Chelsea game.
Maybe this will force them to change it to a one-match semi instead - especially if we can get the new 1st leg at home postponed too.

Arsenal's revised fixtures in January (Premier League otherwise stated)
09/01
- Nottingham Forest (a) - FA Cup third round
13/01 - Liverpool (a) - Carabao Cup semi-final first-leg
16/01 - Tottenham (a)
20/01 - Liverpool (h) - Carabao Cup semi-final second-leg
22/01 - Burnley (h)

Oh yeh I'm sure they will, just waiting for the day the FA, EFL and PL sit around 1 big happy family table and discuss fixture congestion and player welfare.

Klopp will finally be able to tick that off his Christmas wishlist from 5 years ago.

Oh yeh I'm sure they will, just waiting for the day the FA, EFL and PL sit around 1 big happy family table and discuss fixture congestion and player welfare.

Klopp will finally be able to tick that off his Christmas wishlist from 5 years ago.
Haha of course they won't. We had to play two games within 24 hours. 48 hours ? Manna from heaven !

Given the rapid rate of Covid in London I'm surprised neither Chelsea or Spurs are affected, Both pretty much at full strength.

Given the rapid rate of Covid in London I'm surprised neither Chelsea or Spurs are affected, Both pretty much at full strength.
Spurs had their outbreak about a month ago.

Chelsea have had theirs in dribs and drabs. Last month Lukaku and Werner both out. Today a further 2 cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom