• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thiago.... Ja ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

HC

Very Well-Known
Bayern CEO has confirmed that thiago wants to leave and therefore he must be sold this year as he only has a year remaining on his deal

Pearce has burst the bubble. I'm about to post the latest Athletic article online shortly

Im a bayern fan and cane to check out how u guys think about the thiago to liverpool rumour. On the bayern forum everyone thinks he is leaving for liverpool for around 35m but if i read here it seems like none of you think its true. And i also dont get why u guys would want thiago. He is really good thats for sure but you've got alot of midfielders and nost of the starters are around 30 so why buy another 30 year old thats injury prone and probably not the best for your gegenpressing.

The only reason i see klopp wanting him is for a little more creativity whenever you're not countering and a team is sitting deeper. And he wouldn't want a cam for that creativity cause it would hurt the midfield i guess. So a creative deeper lying midfielder would be perfect. But to be honest thiago isn't the perfect player for that. He likes to sit deeper and control the game, dictate the tempo and every once in a while he creates an opertunity.

Let me know what u guys think.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk

Im a bayern fan and cane to check out how u guys think about the thiago to liverpool rumour. On the bayern forum everyone thinks he is leaving for liverpool for around 35m but if i read here it seems like none of you think its true. And i also dont get why u guys would want thiago. He is really good thats for sure but you've got alot of midfielders and nost of the starters are around 30 so why buy another 30 year old thats injury prone and probably not the best for your gegenpressing.

The only reason i see klopp wanting him is for a little more creativity whenever you're not countering and a team is sitting deeper. And he wouldn't want a cam for that creativity cause it would hurt the midfield i guess. So a creative deeper lying midfielder would be perfect. But to be honest thiago isn't the perfect player for that. He likes to sit deeper and control the game, dictate the tempo and every once in a while he creates an opertunity.

I think you nailed it.

He's a good player. Different to what we have. Younger than Lallana and Milner.

But for €35m, it's not happening.

He's definitely leaving, but our name will be used a lot this summer by agents pushing for a better deal, or to flush out real bids from clubs.

We want him because he missed out on Fernandes, Werner, and Ziyech, and we've just lost 4-0 to City, so if we don't sign a BIG name SOON some of our members are going to EXPLODE.

Nothing about it makes sense.

We're supposedly skint. We're quite well stocked in midfield. He's injury prone. He's older than what we would normally look for in a player. His wages would be right up there.

I'd be gobsmacked if this happens.

Echo and James Pearce of the Athletic are calling this one bullshit.

You want to know what I think?

Fuck Bayern, that's what I think.

Dont think his wages are that high to be honest.
25 mill for a player of his calibre is quite the coupe.

Is it a ploy to get Guardiola's attention? He's the one player Pep was desperate to poach from Barcelona; maybe his agent thinks that a supposed interest from Liverpool will motivate City to bid for him?

Last edited:
Nothing about it makes sense.

We're supposedly skint. We're quite well stocked in midfield. He's injury prone. He's older than what we would normally look for in a player. His wages would be right up there.

I'd be gobsmacked if this happens.

Would not just be gobsmacked on account of you being told is was nonsense?

It makes no sense on any fucking level.

The only possible reason we may be interested is if Gini was going, but even then, its odd, cos Gini can cover multiple positions so is more valuable (I can see him being our backup LB if we don't sign one).

Even then, he's 29, on big wages, which is an outlier in terms of our normal transfer strategy, never mind when the future budgets are very unpredictable.

It makes no sense on any fucking level.

The only possible reason we may be interested is if Gini was going, but even then, its odd, cos Gini can cover multiple positions so is more valuable (I can see him being our backup LB if we don't sign one).

Even then, he's 29, on big wages, which is an outlier in terms of our normal transfer strategy, never mind when the future budgets are very unpredictable.

Quifftastic.

106536993_10216457976178077_3484138948417048589_o.jpg

We don't pay £40 mill for 24 year old Werner but 35 mill for 29 year old Alcantra, you just can't say no that kind of deal.

Quifftastic.
I'm pretty sure I posted more or less that, but unsure if in here or on WhatsApp, & hadn't read this thread through before posting.

So yeah, probably the classic quiff.

Deserves it though, cos fuck it makes no sense.

Which means it may well happen just to make me look like a twat. Cos that's a thing life does to me.

Read back through. I quiffed you hal. Sorry!

I did post almost exactly the same in my mates WhatsApp chat too. As did loads of people on twitter.

It just makes so little sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom