• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Top Slot secured

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when the window opens we'll have a big sexy name to go along with the bald non-dog fucker

So when the window opens we'll have a big sexy name to go along with the bald non-dog fucker

Or we'll orchestrate him to do a press conference with some other bald legends from our history. Jay Spearing and Jonjo Shelvey perhaps. Maybe even Konchesky, Gary Macca.

Struggling to think of any other baldies, other than @Ijg before he got his hair transplant.

Or we'll orchestrate him to do a press conference with some other bald legends from our history. Jay Spearing and Jonjo Shelvey perhaps. Maybe even Konchesky, Gary Macca.

Struggling to think of any other baldies, other than @Ijg before he got his hair transplant.
MomoWASright. God like body. Amazing hairstyle.

I imagine the media team are wary of inviting comparisons and so want a decent gap between Klopp's last hurrah and Slot's introduction.

i think this is the right answer

I reckon we're trying to get a marquee signing alongside him, so it makes the whole thing more paletteable and a true official launch of a new era

but i hope @Fabio is right

Some perv on twitter that's been following Arne's daughter has retweeted a recent holiday snap with her parents all cozed up captioned "Ibiza" 🤣

Apparently his daughter's name is Isa........

Last edited:

Skrtel! But I think he has hair now…

Maybe Slot’s busy learning Uruguayan so that he can explain tactics, the offside rule and the fact that we don’t get bonus points for hitting the woodwork to our star striker.

Maybe Slot’s busy learning Uruguayan so that he can explain tactics, the offside rule and the fact that we don’t get bonus points for hitting the woodwork to our star striker.
It’s a real shame about those bonus points, because we’d have deffo won the League if the PL did award them. One to add to my “one rule change” thread.

20240612-233341.jpg

Look at my watch.

I thought I couldn't hate the cunt any more already. Now I want his family to die in a fire

How the fuck does he not get a work permit? You fucking clowns and your fucking Brexit. Must be the stupidest cunts in Europe.
There must be something in his past that’s stopping it going through. No way they’d say no to someone who pays tax on what I’d imagine to be over £250k a year.

Its actually cause he hasnt got the neccessary coaching lisence yet, and pre Brexit that wouldnt be a problem.
As I said, you and your Brexit stupid melts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom