• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Top Slot secured

Status
Not open for further replies.
He really doesn’t have the qualifications to do the job. He may have experience but needs to pull his finger out and get the paper to show he’s qualified.

I wouldn’t hire a spark without the correct qualifications no matter his experience.

He really doesn’t have the qualifications to do the job. He may have experience but needs to pull his finger out and get the paper to show he’s qualified.

I wouldn’t hire a spark without the correct qualifications no matter his experience.

Not the same thing though. Its about the role in the backroom staff. At Feyenoord it was analyst & technical staff advisor. But he cant do that for us because of Brexit.

Rooney has gotten his Pro License, so we should hire him then given your logic.

No. My logic is a mixture of the right experience, ability and qualifications.

He doesn’t have them. They know the rules and didn’t meet them. It’s simple.

Rooney doesn’t have the right experience, ability or knowledge.

His proposed role would be analyst & technical staff advisor.

What coaching qualifications do you need for that?

he doesn't have a licence because this licence doesn't exist (I think)

I don't think Michael Edwards has coaching qualifications, but there he is, veto-ing the signings of Olise, Diomande, and Guilherme

I'm not sure since I have zero desire to work in the UK, but I think there is a 'Point' system, based on how long you've worked overseas?

I don't think Michael Edwards has coaching qualifications, but there he is, veto-ing the signings of Olise, Diomande, and Guilherme

I'm not sure since I have zero desire to work in the UK, but I think there is a 'Point' system, based on how long you've worked overseas?

This is the point. Well said.

So what was put on his application for the work permit? The job role must be further than analytics if the reason is about coaching badges.

If it is well known you need XYZ to get a permit then it would’ve been sloppy by the club to try it knowing he hasn’t got XYZ.

That big fucking grin as soon as he sat down, a guy that knows he's delivering many unforgettable moments to this club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom