• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Top Slot secured

Who cares. It was nothing and people keep harping on about it.

Today we’re sad about Klopp leaving. Tomorrow a new era begins.
Don't get me wrong, it's not something I massively give a fuck about; just mildly disrespectful (for me).

Hope the boys have dusted off their Windows Xp dell workstations and booted up excel 98, so we can get business started

I dont think it was intended that way, and I think Klopp was absolutly fine with it. So the fans should be as well.

I don’t care and I doubt Klopp gives a shit either. It’s the worst kept secret in the game. I wouldn’t put it past that the official has a release time of 10am tomorrow confirming it from the club side.

I don't mind direct, but surely it's not the done thing is it? Even if the inks dry, It's professional courtesy.
Everyone, their mother and their dog knows he will be our manager next season. It was nothing, no point trying to make something out of nothing mate n

There was an article I read today that Amorim was agreed but his club doubled the price for his release to 20M after agreeing initially 10M. If thats the case then have we ended up with Slotty seconds ?

There was an article I read today that Amorim was agreed but his club doubled the price for his release to 20M after agreeing initially 10M. If thats the case then have we ended up with Slotty seconds ?

Where, pray tell, did you see this insightful & juicy titbit?

I don’t care and I doubt Klopp gives a shit either. It’s the worst kept secret in the game. I wouldn’t put it past that the official has a release time of 10am tomorrow confirming it from the club side.
7 hours later than predicted.

Nunez has probably just got used to klopps accent, now he's gonna contend with fucking dutch?

Interesting to see they said "Head coach" and not manager.
Not very common but probably means he wont have his say on transfers

Manure haven't even sacked his dad yet and he's beyond turd. I think once these Dutch cunts get in you're stuck with them unless you burn the place down.

Interesting to see they said "Head coach" and not manager.
Not very common but probably means he wont have his say on transfers

He'll be part of a team. And the brain trust would be foolish not to consult him on transfers. It needs to be a relationship built on trust and respect or else we'll be back to the Rodgers/transfer committee days.

Back
Top Bottom