• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekend's Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kyle Walker is terrific.. and that was a great finish from Kane.

Spurs are genuine contenders. I think they are favorites even, at least on current form.

I think Kyle Walker is terrific.. and that was a great finish from Kane.

Spurs are genuine contenders. I think they are favorites even, at least on current form.

If Kane stays fit then they are deffo contenders. But they are Spurs...

Genuine question, in a combined XI with us and Spurs how many of ours would you pick?

I think someone did this recently, in the media

Spurs came out with most, unsurprisingly, but that's partly because you would choose their entire defence

The only Liverpool players you would certainly have the most interesting conversations about for inclusion would be Mane, Coutinho, Henderson and Lallana

But it's not all about the best players as we know, it's the overall team, and importantly the squad depth.

I think both sides could make improvements in that area

Kane sounds like he should be riding the yellow bus to school.

I'm sure he'll treasure that yellow building block that is allegedly a man of the match trophy.

321.png

The golden samba is a thousand times better that that block.

I think someone did this recently, in the media

Spurs came out with most, unsurprisingly, but that's partly because you would choose their entire defence

The only Liverpool players you would certainly have the most interesting conversations about for inclusion would be Mane, Coutinho, Henderson and Lallana

But it's not all about the best players as we know, it's the overall team, and importantly the squad depth.

I think both sides could make improvements in that area
Id have Matip over Dier in this 3-4-2-1 formation.

What 3pm game are people watching?

I've gone for Swansea letting arsenal trounce them, as that's the only way I can see this going.

Hope I'm wrong.

Must say that I'm really happy for Crouchie. A bit of a come back for him at Stoke. Slowly reaching the end of his career and is back in the starting line up.
Of course Hughes is pretty much forced to use him now that Bony is with Ivory coast.

This game's awful. Which is good for Swansea, they're stopping Arsenal playing effectively & breaking up play well.

...and there it is, goal by Crouch.
Fuck me, we only managed a draw against that crap team.

Christ alMighty. Arsenal have been absolutely toss but a slice of luck lays it On a plate for 1-0. Undeserved- this match should be 0-0 and the way they are playing stay that way !

Spurs - 6 wins on the row.
Chelsea - 15 wins in a row.
Utd - Unbeaten in 12.

Liverpool - Winless in 2017.

I wanna say it's not looking good.
And if we win tomorrow we're second on the league. Practically relegation fodder we are. You're a serious WUM.

And if we win tomorrow we're second on the league. Practically relegation fodder we are. You're a serious WUM.
All ifs and buts, i'm basing mine on what's happened.

What if we lose and City Arsenal win and we suddenly in 5th.

Such a crap lineup of matches. If the Top 6 are not involved the rest look truly awful.

Switched over to Watford vs. Middlesbrough. I'm obviously a bok on Swansea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom